Meeting U-KISS...

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

You walked away angrily and your friends were trying to catch up from behind.

"________ wait up!" _______ called out.

You were really angry that you just ignored your friends and just continue walking on without saying a word.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Kevin asked with a worried look.

"I'm sorry Kevin, but I don't like to talk about it right now." You said as you started to walk quickly.

Kevin made a surprise look but, then he quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

"Can't you just listen for once?!" Kevin asked.

You made a surprise look and then started to look up at Kevin.

"Kevin!" ________ said surprised.

You then started to made a sad look and your eyes have started to get watery.

"I'm sorry..." You said sadly.

"Dongsaeng..." ________ said.

"It's just that...when I see that girl with Kwangmin...I feel jealous." You explained sadly.

"Kwangmin has always been there for me ever since I have met him last year. I didn't want to prove I love him until now..." You added.

Kevin looked at you with a sad look and then he started to feel bad.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know that. I know he was that special to you. But, I didn't knew he would hurt you this way..." Kevin said.

Kevin felt bad and then all of a sudden he thought of something. He then grab your wrist and then dragged you.

"Kevin, where are you taking me?" You asked surprised.

"Somewhere, you need to be cheered up someway." Kevin said as he gave you a smile.

You started to blush a little but, then at the same time you looked away. You arrived at an entertainment center. You made an amazed look along with your friends. Kevin looked at you and then he started to give out a smile.

"Come on..." Kevin said as he started to drag you inside.

You spotted a door and Kevin open it.

"Hey guys!" Kevin smiled.

"Kevin! What took you so long?!" Soohyun asked surprised.

"Sorry, I just ran in with some friends Soohyun." Kevin said as he gave out a smile.

You and your friends started to get shy since you see people you don't know.

"Um hi..." You said nervously.

The whole group made a curious look, all except for Kevin.

"Ah! Mianhae. This is ________, along with her friends ________ and _______." Kevin said.

"Annyong!" You said nervously.

"It's nice to meet you guys." ________ said shyly.

"This is Soohyun,Dongho,Kiseop,Aj,Eli,and Dongho." Kevin introduced.

"It's nice to meet you guys." Aj said with a smile.

"Right..." Dongho nodded.