...It's Been A While...

Long Distance Love(Friends Forever #2)

When you looked up, your expression was shocked and surprised. You couldn't stop looking at it. ________ was making a curious look you at her and she just turned behind her. You notice that she was also making the same expression as you.

"Kwang..." You said slowly. You didn't want to say it because whenever you say it, you feel like crying. "Kwangmin..." You finally said.

Kwangmin was right in front of you but, he hadn't notice you. Which was a good thing. He walked pass you and you were looking at him, without him knowing. "_________?" _________ called out.

You weren't paying attention and you looked at Kwangmin. Is it me or have he changed? You thought to yourself.

Kwangmin got his order and he was about to head out the door. When he turned back, that was when he quickly stopped. You kept on staring at him. All of a sudden you heart started to beat quick. Ottoke... You thought to yourself nervously.

Kwangmin made a sad look but, he thought ...I can't believe she's here. Should I tell her?

Both of you guys started to stare at each other but, you guys didn't say anything. It was an awkward moment between you guys. You slowly started to look away since you couldn't take it anymore. Right away, you got up and ran out of the small cafe. ________ was about to catch up to you, but you were too quick.

You continue on running until all of a sudden you landed at the park. You sat down at the bench and you started crying your eyes out. It been a while since I saw him...I haven't been crying lately but, now...I feel like my heart is broken once again... You thought to yourself sadly.

Tears were running down your face and you couldn't hold it in. All of a sudden you heard a familiar voice...so familiar that you don't want to look at him. "Gwenchana?" The person said.

You stood silent and you looked up. Right away, you saw the worried look on Kwangmin's face. "Why are you here?" You asked.

Kwangmin sighed at you and he just sat next to you. "I'm sorry..." Kwangmin said.

"About...?" You asked.

"...All this time, I'm sorry I broke your heart." Kwangmin sighed sadly.

"...Did you really have to hurt me this way?" You asked.

"Ani, it's not just that." Kwangmin said. Kwangmin looked at you and spotted tears running down your cheek.

He then put one of his hand on your cheek and wiped off the tears. "...The truth is...I never meant to break your heart." Kwangmin said.

"Babo, then why did you broke it in the first place. If you were going to break up with me then you should have told me! I'm tired of this! I came to Korea because of you! You left me behind, you had to move because of your mom! You never wanted to leave me and yet you did! What the heck is that?! I loved you Kwangmin I always have! Even the first day we met. I never liked you but, you were the one that changed me! ...I just want to slap you-" You shouted.

Kwangmin interrupted your last sentence by forcing a kiss on your lips. You made a surprise look that you couldn't do anything. ...It was actually nice feelig his warm lips again. It actually made you cry. You were about to push him away but, you didn't...instead...you kiss him back. With that kiss, it felt like you were weak...you didn't have enough strength...

Kwangmin pulled away and you slowly opened your eyes and blinked at him how many times. Kwangmin notice and he just smiled, "You're still the same you."

"...I didn't break up with you because I love you...I actually loved you this whole time. I never gave up on you. Every single day, I thought about you. You're still special to me _________... I know you're mad at me but, I'm telling the truth." Kwangmin explained. "The reason I broke up with you is because, it was my manager's fault. I never meant to hurt you. It was because he wanted me to date someone famous. If I date a fan...then, there's going to be many things going on."

"...You always loved me?" You asked surprised.

Kwangmin smiled at you and said, "Saranghaeyo. No matter how many times I said it."

You couldn't stop smiling ever since he said that. You hugged him out of nowhere and you smiled. "I'm glad you didn't forget about me."

Kwangmin smiled and just hugged you back, "You were always on my mind. I always loved you. ...I promise, I never stop loving you. Ever since we broke up I was like you...I cried. I cared about you. I never wanted to do that, but I did. I thought it was stupid. Right now, I feel stupid."

"You're not stupid...you were just trying to do the right thing." You smiled.

Kwangmin smiled at you and he just kissed your forehead. "I love you..." Kwangmin said.

"Saranghaeyo...oppa." You said in a cute voice...