Meet The Gang, Troublemaker

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona and Seunghyun got closer day by day. There wasn’t any special or specified status between both of them—not boyfriend girlfriend nor just good friends—but both of them were enjoying each other company.

Like that day, in a bright Sunday, 6 months after their encounter at KnockedOut, Seunghyun invited Yoona to Choi mansion for lunch—practically, he was forced by Taeyeon who was dying to meet her in person. She never actually met her, only know her from Siwon or soon to be in laws’ story.

“Yoona!” Sooyoung called her when she saw Yoona appeared from the back of the door. Yoona look nervous and… intimidated? “What happened? Did you lost on your way here? I thought you were picked up by our driver!”

“Sooyoung!” Yoona said in relief. At her first time at Choi mansion, she was too angry and confused to look around the mansion. What she wanted to do was escaped from the mansion. But when she came again this time, the size of the mansion, the grand and luxurious interior, numbers of maids and staffs who worked there just amazed her.

Yoona approached her with small yet fast steps. She was intimidated at the size of the house—and how rich Seunghyun and his family are—and met Sooyoung made her heart at ease a little bit. “I’m just relieved that I finally see you. I thought I was lost in this huge mansion.”

Sooyoung laughed. “Don’t worry, Yoona. Everyone will help you out if you’re lost.” Sooyoung patted her shoulder with an understanding smile as she pulled Yoona to the living room. Everyone except Seunghyun (who were late because he had a survey to do)—Daesung, Seungri, Youngbae, Jiyong, Siwon and Taeyeon—were there.

As Yoona walked in the room, Taeyeon immediately stood and greeted her with a bright smile. “Hello! I’m Taeyeon, Seunghyun and Jiyong’s noona.” Taeyeon stopped. “Oh, I was wrong! I’m their’s noona.” Taeyeon extended her right hand, and her left hand pointed to men who sat on the sofa. She looked at Yoona with those clear eyes of hers.

“Noona?” Yoona raised her eyebrow while shook her hand with Taeyeon’s. She remembered that Seunghyun has an older brother—Siwon—and a step younger brother—Jiyong. He didn’t have noona. Seeing Yoona’s reaction, Taeyeon laughed and slapped her forehead lightly. “Ah! I forgot. I’m not their real noona, but I’m Siwon’s fiancé. And I’ve been known them since most of them in their high school, so practically, I’m their noona.”

Yoona smiled. She saw Jiyong, Siwon and Daesung who waved their hands or smiled at her, but she didn’t know who the other 2 men were. “Who are they?” whispered Yoona to Sooyong.

“The one who look like a panda because of his dark circle is Seungri. And the one who has moon shaped eyes is Youngbae. Both of them are close friends of Choi family.” Sooyoung explained as she dragged Yoona to the sofas. “Ya! Seungri, Youngbae, said your hello to Seunghyun’s girlfriend!”

Yoona’s eyes widened with Sooyoung’s words. But before she could protest, Seungri has spoken. “Hello Yoona-noona. I’m Seungri, the cutest and most adorable maknae on earth.” Seungri said as he showed her his cute grin. He looks like a real troublemaker. More than everyone in the room.

“Hello, Yoona-ssi. I’m Youngbae.” Youngbae seems like a type who don’t talk much, but he looked like a good guy. “Nice to meet you.”

Yoona smiled as she bow politely. “I’m Im Yoona. Nice to meet you.”

Taeyeon cut Yoona’s words as she spoke loudly with her cheerful voice. “Yah! Cut the crap already! Let’s eat! I’m hungry! These dragons inside my stomach are craving for foods!”

Everyone laughed—specifically, Siwon laughed the loudest. They already in love with Taeyeon’s bright personality, and they believe that they would love Yoona’s too.

xxx

It was half past 5 when Seunghyun came home, he was shocked as he saw Yoona and his family and friends have became so close. It was like they have known each other for so long. Not just met several hours ago.

“Seunghyun-hyung! Come here!” Seungri swung her hands, asked him to come closer to them who were eating chips in big plates while playing card. “Come and join us!”

Seunghyun took of his blazer and ed the second button of his shirt as he walked across the room. There, he saw Yoona, sitting crossed legs on the floor, with Jiyong, Siwon and Daesung who sat as the exact same position as her. They were playing cards. Sooyoung and Taeyeon only glanced at them sometimes while gossiping, Seungri and Youngbae were looking at the heating game. Seungri also yelling, “Come on Yoona-noona! You can beat these monsters!” earning slaps on Seungri’s forehead from Jiyong, Daesung and Siwon.

“YA! You’re cheating on me!” out of sudden, Yoona shouted and pointed her finger at Jiyong who sat across her. Jiyong shook his head in denial. “I’m not! It is you who are losing, and that isn’t my fault!”

Yoona pouted and concentrate on the game again. After Siwon’s turn—who played while mumbling, “This isn’t my day, dude!”—Daesung was showing a smirk on his angelic face as he threw the set cards down. “Royal straight flush! I win!”

Yoona’s and Jiyong’s jaws dropped in surprise as Daesung danced his celebratory dance. Siwon only shook his head as he stood up. When he looked at Seunghyun’s direction, he walked towards him and patted Seunghyun’s shoulder. “Shocked already, huh?”

Seunghyun nodded. He never knew that Yoona was this boyish. She never showed him this side of her, and he was surprised as hell. She always showed him image of hot headed but angelic woman, but today, she showed her different side of her—the boyish and very playful one.

“Hm,” Seunghyun just nodded and followed Siwon’s steps out of the room. Somehow, he knew his brother want to talk with him. They walked toward the patio.

“So, how’s life?” Siwon sat on the bench and got a pack of cigarettes out from his pocket. He took one. Seunghyun also took one. Both of them were heavy smokers in the family—Jiyong also smoking, but not as often as 2 his step brothers. Smoking habit was running in the family, though. Sooyoung also used to smoking for fun, when she was in her early college days—but stopped due to health reasons and Daesung’s request. 

“Everything is alright,” Seunghyun smoked his cigarette and exhaled the smoke. “Business is getting more hectic day by day though.” He looked at Siwon who chuckled and showed his smile. “Now you know how pathetic and busy my life. It was fortunate enough that Taeyeon understands my job. If she isn’t, we would be over any minute.”

Seunghyun let a quite laughed escaped from his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter