Cruel Separation

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t wait for me again, Yoona-ah.”

Seunghyun’s words made the barrier that Yoona had made broke in an instant. She really couldn’t believe this. Seunghyun is leaving. Why? Why after a year separation—which was feel so long for both of them, they have to be parted again? And now… he said she couldn’t wait for him anymore?

“Why Seunghyun? WHY?” tears started to fell slowly from Yoona’s eyes. Her head buried in Seunghyun’s broad chest and wrapped protectively by his arms. The thought of another cruel separation made her lost her mind.

She couldn’t lose him again. Not anymore.

Not after a year separation which feel like eternity for her. Not after she confessed her feelings. Not after she finally could accept everything—the reality and Seunghyun’s secretive past. Not when they ready to start the new page of their life. Not when she want to start a new page with him, not with someone else.

No, this can't be happening.

Seunghyun didn’t answer Yoona’s question. He only murmured his apologize countless times. “Answer me, Seunghyun…”

With guilt washed over his face, he released his hug. He cupped her face and stared at her intensely. She stared at her with teary eyes and confused face. “I got a job offer in New York as a photographer, Yoona-ah. The offer came 2 months ago,” Seunghyun stopped talking. The only thing he could see was Yoona’s tears and sad face. “And I decided to take it.”

Girl I swear I won’t even for a second
cause you any pain
in order to protect you
there’s already no other way

Yoona was lost for words. In one side, hearing Seughyun—who only started being as a photographer for a year—got an offer to work  in America was a really good news. But, in the other side, thoughts of be parted again from him was a…. really scaring news.

“Honestly, I didn’t think that we would end up like this, Yoona-ah. I thought you wouldn’t come to Siwon-hyung and Taeyeon-noona’s wedding, we wouldn’t meet each other again, we would be a complete stranger ever since our last meeting at my office a year ago, that’s why I decided to take the offer,” Seunghyun took the blanket and covered her body with it. He—who was completely as well, pulled her hands to the sofa and made her sat on it. He took a boxer from his drawer and put it on before he sat next to her.

Baby our love itself brings us pain
And I got nothing, nothing to say

“But I was wrong. You came to Hyung and Noona’s weddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter