His Little Secret

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong really meant his words before. At first, Yoona thought he was joking, or he just want to cheer her up, but no, she was wrong.

Yoona, sat nervously on a first class seat in an airplane to New York, with Jiyong next to her, couldn’t stop tapping her foot. She was extremely nervous.

“Yoong?” Jiyong, who was watching a movie, noticed Yoona’s nervous behavior, and took off his headset and asked her in concern. “Are you okay?”

Yoona really want to nod her head, but she didn’t want to lie to herself right now. She wasn’t okay at all. She was extremely nervous. “No.”

“Why? Are you that nervous?”

This time, Yoona nodded. “Why if he gets angry and kick us out?”

Hearing Yoona’s worry, Jiyong couldn’t help but giggle in amusement. He might be look so bad for laughing at Yoona’s worry, but he just couldn’t help it. Her worry was… unreasonable. 

“Don’t worry too much, Yoong.” Jiyong assured her. Why she should be nervous if she has Kwon Jiyong next to her? A simple kick out from Seunghyun’s apartement wouldn’t make them suffer in New York. “He may be angry a little bit for our surprise, but we won't be kicked out. Believe me.”

Yoona really want to believe Jiyong’s words, but she couldn’t. “I know my worry is unreasonable, but…”

Jiyong cut her words. “If he kick us out, we can stay at Minho’s place or at the hotel. Don’t worry, Yoong. Just relax and enjoy the trip, will you? We still have 8 hours to sleep before we finally arrived at New York.” Jiyong assured her.

Hearing him, Yoona nodded her head hesistantly. “Okay, oppa.”

xxx

“To Seunghyun’s place, please.” Jiyong said in fluent English to the driver . They were being picken up by Choi’s family driver in New York. Jiyong looked relaxed, but Yoona was very tense.

As soon as they sat on the car’s backseat, Jiyong immediately light his cigarette and smoking. While Yoona was biting her nails… nervously.

“Oppa...”

“Yes Yoong?” Jiyong took a glance at Yoona while exhaled the smoke of his cigarette. Yoona looked bothered, but not by the fact that she was surrounded by cigarette’s smoke. 

“Are you sure it will be alright?” Yoona looked really worried. She couldn’t predict Seunghyun’s reaction too. Not she couldn’t predict it, she just too scared to even think about it. “Seunghyun didn’t allow me to follow him here, ever since I knew this news. What will happen to us?” Yoona took a moment to breath. “What will happen to me?”

Jiyong exhaled the smoke and held the cigarette in one hand. His other free hand went to Yoona’s head and her head lightly. “Don’t worry, Yoong. As soon as we’re arrived, you’ll be surprised.”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrow and creased her eyebrows. “Surprised?”

Jiyong nodded and inhaling the cigarette. “Yeah, Minho told me something.”

“What it is, oppa?” Yoona was confused, but Jiyong only grinned as he continued to smoke. “Just be prepared, Yoong.”

xxx

Standing tall in front of Yoona was a tall apartement building in 885 Sixth Avenue, New York. She looked amazed with the stunning 53 stories building in front of her. “Whoa…. This is where Seunghyun lived?”

Jiyong nodded as he walked into the apartement. “Minho told me that Seunghyun-hyung lived somewhere in the top floor, and he’s supposed to be here to guide us...”

Yoona and Jiyong walked into the apartement. As they entered the apartement, Yoona’s eyes went wide at the luxury and elegancy of the apartement’s lobby. She tailed Jiyong wherever he goes, because she didn’t know where it is and she couldn’t speak fluent English for heaven’s sake!

“Choi Minho!” Suddenly, Jiyong waved his hand to a tall man, around 5’11, wearing a dark red sweater with a smile on his face. His face looks feature looks similar with Siwon and Seunghyun. Especially those charismatic eyes. The man waved back to Jiyong. “Jiyong-hyung!”

Jiyong and Yoona came up to the man and Jiyong gave him a hug. Yoona stared at them blankly. “Yoongie,” Jiyong called Yoona. He stood next to Minho who smiled to Yoona. “This is Choi Minho, Sulli’s older brother. Minho, this is Im Yoona, Seunghyun-hyung’s girlfriend.”

Yoona blushed at Jiyong’s remark. “I'm not his girlfriend!”

Jiyong grinned. “Oh yeah, you're right. You're not hyung’s girlfriend, but hyung’s fiancée.”

“Kwon Jiyong!” Yoona threw punch to Jiyong’s arm, which, replied by an ouch sound from Jiyong.

 Minho laughed at their bickering. “Seunghyun-hyung’s girlfriend? How could I didn’t know about it?”

Jiyong laughed. To lessen the awkward atmosphere, Yoona also laughed along with him. “You never went back home! Of course you wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter