Easy Way

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun led Yoona to a quiet corner in room in Tabi. The lunch time was almost over, so the restaurant wasn’t as full as before. “Take a sit.” Seunghyun said while he himself took a sit. Yoona took a sit and put her bag on the table.

“Want something to eat or drink?” Seunghyun asked her. He may be mad and confused at Yoona’s strange behavior, but he also couldn’t help but felt reliefed at the same time. He was reliefed that finally, he could meet her again. After 16 days of parting.

“Nope.” Yoona shook her head. Her eyes stared at the empty table, her fingers tapped the table nervously, she bit her lower lip. She couldn’t look at Seunghyun’s eyes. She didn’t know what to do. She hasn’t ready for this. She hasn’t ready to meet Seunghyun. She hasn’t ready to asked Seunghyun about his conversation with Sandara in Coffee&Tops nor explain why she mad at him.

She knew the exact reason, but she was really far from ready to met him.

“What happened?” Seunghyun asked directly to her. He wasn’t in the mood to play around nor joking. He leaned on the chair, looked at Yoona intensely. “You could tell me, what happened?”

Yoona kept silent. Her eyes didn’t leave the empty table, leaving Seunghyun more confused with her really strange behavior. “Yoona-ah… Look at me,” Seunghyun pleaded. He took her hand in his, held it gently with his big hand. “Look at me.” This time, Yoona granted his request. Slowly, she rolled her eyes up, met Seunghyun’s eye gaze cautiously. “What happened?”

Seunghyun had his pleading eyes on, and usually, Yoona couldn’t resist his pleading eyes’ gaze. She always ended up granting his wishes whenever he had those gaze on, but not this time. She wouldn’t fall into the same trap twice. “Yoona-ah, what happened? You’ve been avoiding me for the freaking 16 days! The last message you sent was asking me where will I go and what will I do, but that’s it. I replied that message, and expected a reply, but it never came. Your reply message never came.” Seunghyun had his eyes on Yoona, stared desperately at her. That was the first time in his life he really went crazy because a missing girl—he wasn’t this crazy when Bom missing for a week couple years back.

“I sent you another hundreds of messages, but I haven’t got the reply, even until now. I called you numerous times, but you never picked those calls up. After those failed attempts to contact you, my messages and my phonecalls were declined, they said the number doesn’t exist anymore—that means you changed your phone number. I came to your apartement, it was empty. I came to pre-school, Jieun said you haven’t came since last Monday. 2 days ago, you ran away straight when I saw you in UrbanTop. I didn’t know what happened with you, Yoona-ah…” Yoona looked at him blankly. If she hadn’t known the truth about him, she may be felt touched at his action, but nope. She had known the truth, and his actions didn’t make her heart touched. “And I’m not a sensitive guy. I don’t know how woman feels, and I don’t know how to treat woman properly. Come on, Yoona-ah. Just straight tell me what happened…”

Seunghyun was frustrated. There he was, turned down his pride and ego as man and expressing his desperate feelings straightforwardly to a woman who didn’t respond him at all. Yoona remained quite. Not a single word came out from , but in the other hand, Seunghyun had blabbered his feelings too much. What Yoona do was stared at him with unreadable expression and blank eyes. “Yoona-ah…”

“If I made mistake, I'm really really really sorry. Mad at me, yell at me, hit me, slap me, but please… don’t go anywhere. Don’t leave my life just so sudden like this, Yoong,” Seunghyun took a deep breath. His throat was started to sore because talking too much—and smoking too much also in the past few weeks. “I was so miserable when you were gone. Nothing has gone right for me when you were gone. If you don’t believe me, ask someone… ask everyone! Ask Jiyong, Sooyoung, Siwon-hyung, Taeyeon-noona, Troublemakers, everyone!” Seunghyun sounded so desperate right now. His grip on Yoona’s hand tightened, but Yoona didn’t respond him at all. “Please Yoong, tell me… what’s wrong?”

Yoona remained quiet. She didn’t want to talk about it right now, or in near time. She was sure, if she talk about it right now, she would break down in front of Seunghyun. She would break down in front of a man who crushed her heart.

“IM YOONA!” Seunghyun screamed. He was frustrated as hell. He couldn’t live like this. Being ignored (or widely known as ‘silent treatment’) was the last thing he could endure. Being slapped was better than being ignored for him. “Im Yoona, just tell me, whats wrong? What happened?” Seunghyun ran his hand on his hair in desperation while silently grunting. “You said you want this the easy way, and here we go! This is the easy way, I openly confess everything while you remained silent the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter