Story of Us. Yeah. Us.

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! Do I surprise you with this post? yeah, you may be surprised, because I post an update for this discontinued story. but I have to tell you something, this is an update with very simple concept. This chapter basically summarize everything for the rest of the story and won't have  the same format like previous chapters nor my other story. Previously, I have an unfinished story (in my language thou. those are naruto manga based adventure fanfictions (contact me if you want to read it!) which discontinued like this one and I thought the concept I used for ending those may be fit for end this story.

anyway, thank you for waiting for so long for the end of the story. I hope this chapter will give you idea how I will end this story :)

and sorry for the really late update. college is practically killing me, and now before I depart for vacation, I really feel I should post this ASAP.

enjoy :)

"Yoona? What... what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that! Why you're here, so far away from home?" Yoona ran up to him and hugged him tight. "I miss you."

Seunghyun couldn't his shock, but after seconds of blank moment, Seunghyun realized his surroundings.

"I miss you too." He said, as he hugged her back while smiling.

"Hey, can I ask you something, Tabi?" Yoona said, as she hugged his torso tight.

They were cuddling on his bed. Sharing warmth, showing passion, releasing longing, and caring for each other.

Seunghyun hummed while her hair. "Go ahead."

"If... when you come back from New York years later and find me with another man, what will you do?"

Seunghyun laughed. "This may be a very hypocrite of me for saying this," Seunghyun stopped her hair and kissed her forehead. "I will chase you again, Yoong."

"Really?"

"Even if what remains of you in this earth is nothing but a tombstone when I come home, I will search you again in the next life Yoong. I will search for you in 100 worlds, in 1000 lives, I promise."

"Since when you become so corny, Tabi?"

He just laughed.

"This is Yoona speaking, how can I help you?" Yoona said in broken english. She was answering his apartment's phone call, since she has stayed in apartment for a week (and it really made sense if she took care of him and his house).

"Yoona!" It was a voice that sounds familiar and sounds so korean. "It's me Minho!"

"Oh, yeah, what happened Minho-goon?"

"You need to come to hospital now! Seunghyun!"

"What happened to him? Is he alright?"

"I'm sorry for delivering this bad news to you, but he got into an accident while working, Yoona."

"Is he... is he alright?"

"I don't know! We just sent him to nearest hospital, I suggest you to take cab and see him! I'm currently managing the legal issue for his accident so I can't take you there. But I'll send you the address so you can look after him."

"Send it now! Now!"

"How is he, doc? Is he alright?" Yoona immediately asked the doctor when he came out from the ER room. Jiyong stood next to her, also anticipating the doctor's answer.

"Are you his family?"

"She is his fiancee and I'm his brother!" Jiyong said in rush.

The doctor nodded. "If we're talking about physical injury, such as fractured bones or scars, he is okay. Nothing is fractured and his scars and sticths aren't too excessive."

"Is that so? Then can I visit him?"

"But... I'm sorry for delivering this, he is in comatose state. There might be something on his brain that need some checks and tests, but it needs time to really know what happened."

Suddenly, a loud thump voice was heard. "YOONA!"

"How are you, Yoong?" Jiyong asked her from the side of her bed.

"Ji..." Yoona blinked her eyes several times. She found the light from the hospital's lamp was too bright. "How long I've been unconscious?"

"4 hours." Jiyong said. "Rest more. The doctor said you've been too tired."

"How about Seunghyun Ji? Has he woken up yet?"

Jiyong's expression got worsen all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter