Temporary Leave

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Sulli walked closer to Seunghyun, she threw her arms to him and Seunghyun immediately gave her a hug. Jealousy could be noticed on Yoona’s face the moment she saw Seunghyun and Sulli’s intimate gesture, and unfortunately, everyone in the room—except Sulli, of course—were aware of her jealousy. They giggled in amusement, while Yoona kept standing at her current position—next to Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun-oppa! I miss you!” Sulli hugged him closer. Seunghyun grinned. “Really, Sulli-ah? That’s why you decided to come along with me all the way to London?”

Yoona’s eyes widened in the matter of millisecond. She didn’t move an inch, but her eyes staring at Seunghyun and Sulli. Her fists clenched voluntarily. If someone could really spit fire from their nose and ears, Yoona would be the first person to do so.

“Of course, Seunghyun-oppa,” Sulli released her hug, then she looked at Yoona who stood next to her Seunghyun-oppa. “Who is she, oppa?”

Seunghyun turned his head, looking at Yoona who had her infamous pout plestered on her face, then chuckled. He was amused to see Yoona’s reaction. He should thank Sulli later. “Sulli-ah, meet my jagiya, Im Yoona.”

This time, the one who buldged her eyes was Sulli. She only hasn’t met Seunghyun for half year—that’s the shorthest period from the other ones—and now, he came with a girl and claimed that she was his jagiya? She didn’t hear anything about this Im Yoona. Not from Sooyoung, Jiyong, Siwon, or Minhwan!

“Oppa? Are you sure she is really your girlfriend? She’s not pretty, her s also small, and… oppa! Are you crazy or something? She doesn’t look that good!”

“YAH! What are you talking about? I’m sorry that I'm not pretty enough, my s also aren't that big, and I don’t look that great, but I'm Seunghyun’s girlfriend!” Yoona muttered in anger and annoyance. But mainly in jealousy, though. Oh my God, how she hate the girl in front of her!! It was their first meeting for heaven’s sake, and she already said those things to her? Someone should really teach her about manners.

The last sentence of Yoona’s words made Seunghyun grinned in surprise, Jiyong whistled playfully, Sooyoung clapped her hands silently while the others smiling at their little act and quarrel. Yoona always denying Seunghyun’s statement that claiming she was his, but there was an exception for Sulli. She was so rude, straightforward and mannerless in everyway possible!

Sulli also lost for words. She stared at Yoona from head to toe in shock—like she was trying to examine her. She couldn’t believe that the simple girl in front of her—not wearing Marc Jacobs dress, Gucci sunglasses, and brought Louis Vuitton purse like her—could be Seunghyun’s new girl? “Seunghyun-oppa, are you serious? Is she your girlfriend?!”

Seunghyun let a smile spreaded on his face, but he didn’t say anything. Yoona—who was pissed off as hell—answered Sulli’s question in annoyed tone. “100% sure!” Yoona clinged to Seunghyun’s arm, took it protectively. “Oppa, who is this girl?” Yoona said cutely. Actually, she cried inside her heart for breaking her own promise—somehow, couple of days after their incident, she promised herself that the day when she call Seunghyun  “oppa” was the day when they getting married—and that means, never—but the girl in front of her just pissing her off until she broke her own promise to satisfy herself—by seeing the annoying girl’s face turned red and angry. “Is she your past fling? Aigoo… have I told you that you should get rid of them, haven’t I?”

Seunghyun took a glance at Sulli. She was annoyed, angry, and extremely pissed off—the same expression as Yoona few minutes ago. Seunghyun chuckled. “Nope. Jagiya, meet my cousin, Choi Sulli. She’s the only sister of Minho. Do you remember him?”

“The one who lived in New York?”

Seunghyun nodded. “Hmmm… She’s his sister who lived in Los Angeles for the last four years.” Seunghyun tightened Yoona’s hold on his arm. That was a rare opportunity to have her holding his hand on her own decision. “And I’ll go to London with her. She has a reunion and fashion show to attend, while I’ll take care of my business.”

Yoona was shocked. She was staring at Seunghyun with a death glare. There is no ing damn way Seunghyun will go to London with this little . “But, oppa…”

OMO! Yoona’s tongue slipped again. She called him oppa again! This time, with such cuteness? Aigoo! She must be having a bad dream. “Do you really need to go with…” Yoona stopped talking for a while. She was choosing what was the perfect word to call the in front of her. “Her? Really?”

Yoona may called Sulli by her, but she really said it in disgusted tone. Like Sulli was a nasty trash. Seunghyun who saw 2 women fighting over him and his attention just giggled. He fakingly put a sad smile and faced Yoona again. “Don’t miss me too much, jagiya. I promise I’ll be back soon.”

Yoona pouted, while Sulli smiled widely. She had won over Yoona! Sulli—who had biggest crush on Seunghyun in the longest time possible, is a really jealousy woman. Seunghyun’s past girlfriends were scared of her, and the only one who survived was Bom. Bom was brave enough to talked back and picked a fight with her, while Seunghyun’s other girl didn’t have any guts at all.

“Aigoo aigoo, can you stop these quarrel? I'm fed up enough with those..” Taeyeon stood up, walking towards them and pulled Sulli into a hug. Sulli hugged Taeyeon back with a smile on her face. “Sulli-ah, long time no see! How’s LA? Still hectic as usual?”

Sulli nodded, excitedly. “Yeah, unnie. It’s getting more hectic day by day, and I was kinda lost when you left 2,5 years ago to work in your family company!”  and they started chatting. They used to be housemates at LA, when Taeyeon pursued her Ph.D degree, and Sulli tried getting into UCLA. That’s why they getting really along well.

When everybody’s attention were distracted, Seunghyun and Yoona could get their private time again. Yoona has pout on her face—sometimes, Seunghyun couldn’t imagine how tired she would be because of her constant pout!—while Seunghyun shook his head while chuckling. “Yoong, don’t be jealous.”

“I'm… not jealous!” Yoona turned her head. She was embarassed. Her, talking to S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter