Stalker in The Town

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stepped out from Choi household only wearing his high heels and Seunghyun’s shirt. She forgot about her belongings—her clothes, her perfume, her wallet, HER PHONE! That was one of most essential thing in her life nowadays. “Hhh… I’ll just buy another one.” Yoona mumbled to herself while sighing.

She stopped walking when she has exited Choi household. Walking out from the mansion to the gate was tiring. Especially when you wearing heels and your body barely covered. “This is all because you, Choi Seunghyun. I swear, that you’ll get my revenge one day.”

xxx

Seunghyun stepped out from his room, with messy yet miserable condition. He smelled like a vomit mixed with cigarette smoke and alcohol smell—thanks to a woman who threw out on him last night—and his hair was messier than usual. He held Yoona’s phone in his hand, while whistling random notes. Somehow Yoona’s presence in his life made his life spiced up a bit. He even doesn’t know how or why.

‘She’s just a toy for me. She is so pure and fun to tease,’Seunghyun assured himself.

Seunghyun walked to his favourite room in his mansion beside his bedroom, the patio. In the night, their patio looked amazing with lamps brighten it warmly. In the afternoon, the patio provide a nice place to hide from the sunray. He also saw Jiyong who was drunk as hell too—slept in the living room—while he was on his way to the patio.

Seunghyun sat on the patio’s bench, then opened Yoona’s cellphone. He looked her phone contacts, registered his number in her phone contact list, and also registering her number in his phone. Then he looked through her phone contacts and phone gallery. He was mesmerized by one photo. A photo which showed Yoona in a elegant tube pink dress while playing violin beautifully. He also saw a video of it. Yoona playing the violin with so much passion. And somehow, he felt that he looked at himself in Yoona. They had big passion toward what they love. He had the biggest passion in photography, and Yoona had the same passion as his when he saw her playing the violin through the video.

Satisfied with her phone, he walked back to his room. He needed a shower to freshen up himself.

“Ya, Im Yoona, you made me interested with you. You really do.”

xxx

Later in the evening, after organizing and sorting every gifts and presents received for him at Choi mansion—Seunghyun did the organizing and sorting half heartedly, while muttering things like, “How come they still giving me presents and gifts when I’m turning 26 this year? It’s not like I’m turning 5, you know?” Jiyong laughed at Seunghyun’s statement while taking an Armani suit out of the box. “Just be thankful that there are some people out there that care for you and your cold personality, hyung!”and Jiyong got hit by Seunghyun right after he finished talking—Seunghyun was in his boutique while a phone call came. He didn’t know the caller’s number, but with a lot of curiousity, he picked up the call. “Hello?”

“Is this Choi Seunghyun-ssi’s phone?” he said with a deep-husky voice like him, but his was more husky.

“Yes, and you?” Seunghyun took a seat in one corner of his coffee shop. Siwon maybe the one who took care of the Choi’s corporation empire—its stocks and car manufacturing, but his and Jiyong’s business passion weren’t in the same field with Siwon. They prefer to run a small business with big scale, like Seunghyun with his coffee shops, clothing brand—specializing in suits and man’s apparel, fine dining restaurants, chain restaurants and Jiyong with his clubs, clothing brand—he has more than 3 fashion line for woman, man, and uni, perfume and etcetera. All of their business were a part of Choi’s corporation empire, but Seunghyun and Jiyong have full control to their business. Their parents and Siwon have no right to interfered their business.

“I’m Han Joonseung. I’m one of Choi Siwon employee.”

“Ah, you must be the one who was assigned with the investigation. Am I right?”

“You are, Seunghyun-ssi.”

“Then, how was the investigation?”

Joonseung took a long breath before he started speaking. It looked like a long speech, and Seunghyun never like a long speech. “Im Yoona is a pre-school teacher in Seoul and she has worked there for 2 and half years. She’s 24 years old orphan, lived only with her older brother, Im Seulong. Im Seulong is a well-known public accountant. They lived in a huge apartement near Im Seulong’s workplace,” Joonseung took a pause. He took his breath again.

“She got in accident in Jeju island one year ago, and hospitalized for a month. She barely made it, though. She broke her bones, fractured in many places, getting stitch all over her body, and also lots of bruises and scars. Her left hand got the greatest impact, though.” Seunghyun hear every Joonseung’s words with concentration. His story explained why there was a bandage in her left arm.

“So, anything more?”

“Not yet, Seunghyun-ssi.”

Seunghyun let out a sigh. “Okay. Call me if there are new progress on the investigation.”

“I will, Seunghyun-ssi.”

Seunghyun hang up the phone. His expression was blank, he didn’t know what to do. He asked himself, is his teasing too much for Yoona? But before he could let his mind think about it anymore, he realized something. He hasn’t asked Joonseung for Yoona’s address. He should return her bag and clothes to her.

While his finger moved on his touch screen phone, he slowly smiling. A smile that used to appear on his handsome face 4 years ago.

xxx

After received message from Joonseung with Yoona’s apartement and workplace address, Seunghyun went to her workplace the next morning. It was a cold yet a sunny morning, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter