Truth Hurts

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun drove his Porsche silently as he went back home with the passed out Yoona next to him. She really drank her body out tonight.

But hey, today wasn’t bad at all. Actually, today was a really good day—at least, for him. They met again after a year, they got along well, and they ended up had drinks together at KnockedOut. Really, if KnockedOut was a human who could talk, it would reveal the truth of their relationship for those who wanted to know—count Sooyoung, Jiyong, Siwon, Taeyeon, and Seulong.  Yes, KnockedOut had became a silent witness of how their relationship evolved and… their honest confession.

Seunghyun’s Porsche arrived at Choi’s family mansion. He parked his car and stared at Yoona’s angelic sleeping figure as he ran his fingertips on her cheek. He stared at her in silence, secretly admiring how much she changed. The changes were noticeable—especially at her appearance. But deep inside, he really knew that she is stronger now. She really had changed for better at everything. At every aspect possible.

Seunghyun shook her shoulder to wake her up, but being a deep sleeper as she is, she didn’t buldged at all. Seunghyun tapped her cheek lightly, but she just slept soundly. Seunghyun smiled, suddenly he realized that was a déjà vu for him. This was just like their first meeting.

Quickly, Seunghyun opened his car door’s and got out. He opened hers and picked her up in his arms. He held her gently, scared to wake her up, and brought her to his room. He changed his clothes and hers, then layed her on his bed. He laid on it also, as he stared at her beautiful face. ‘This is for the last time…’

And what makes today’s meeting different from their first meeting was, Yoona woke up a couple of hours after they reached Choi’s family mansion. The first thing she saw was Seunghyun who stared at her with many emotions filled his deep, mesmerizing eyes. “Seunghyun?”

“Yes?”

“Who brought me here?” She looked at herself. Covered in thick blanket, and wearing Seunghyun’s button up shirt while Seunghyun only wore shorts, without his shirt on. She suddenly realized, this was exactly the same as their first meeting. This was the exact scene, beside, today she didn’t scream her lungs out when she saw Seunghyun. Instead, she felt safe and warmth when she saw him. “I didn’t throw up at you again, did I?”

Seunghyun laughed. “Thankfully, no Yoong.” He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair. “Go back to sleep. You are drunk and surely exhausted.”

She really should listen to Seunghyun’s advice, but she didn’t. Instead, she moved her body closer to Seunghyun. “Seunghyun?”

“Hmm?” Seunghyun who had his head rested on his hand while his hand leaned to the bed to support his body, stared at her. Yoona stared back at him.

“I couldn’t said this before,” Yoona bit her lip nervously. Yoona took a deep breath before continuing her words. “I miss us. You and me. Not only you, and not only me.”

Seunghyun looked startled at Yoona’s sudden confession at first, but quickly, he regained his senses back. “You're drunk Yoona.”

“No, Seunghyun. I'm not!”

Giving up at her stubbornness, he would just follow his heart and playing along with what she want. Only for this night. “Oh God, Yoona, I really miss you.” He leaned forward, moving his face closer to hers. “And only God know how much I miss you. I don’t even know what’s the perfect word to describe my longing towards you.” Seunghyun leaned closer again. “Can I?” He asked carefully.

Yoona nodded and closed her eyes. In a blink of eye, Seunghyun crashed his lips to hers. The kissed was awkward because Yoona didn’t respond the kiss at first, but in that awkwardness, Yoona could feel Seunghyun’s fear.

He was scared to meet her, like she was scared to meet him again. He was afraid that he would hurt her again after broke her heart brutally. That’s why the kiss was awkward. But as time went by, Yoona could show her passion and longing for Seunghyun’s touch for the past year. She started to respond the kiss slowly. She wanted to show Seunghyun that she had changed. She was healed and she is ready for the future in front of her—with him or without him, preferrably with him, thou.

The kiss grew more passionate as clock ticks by. Seunghyun nibbled Yoona’s lower lip gently, asking her to give him accesss. Yoona granted his wish im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter