Surprises

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She stood in front of her apartement, sighing deeply as she insert the key to its lock, and found her apartement very dark… as usual.

Then…

“SURPRISE!”

In front of Yoona, stood Seulong, Jiyong, Sooyoung, Daesung, Youngbae, Seungri, Siwon, Taeyeon, Minhwan, Jieun, and Wooyoung. Sooyoung stood in the center, holding a cake with 25 candles on top of it. Yoona stood in shock, and involuntarily dropped her bags to the floor because of the surprise.

“Come on, Yoong! Make your wish and blow the candle!” Seulong pulled Yoona to the cake and Sooyoung also walked closer to Yoona. Closed her eyes while praying silently, Yoona blew all the candles in one blow. Everybody clapped their hands and Seungri turned the light on again. They stood close to Yoona, while Youngbae and Siwon quickly held Yoona’s hands. “Come on, Sooyoung!”

In a blink of eye, the cake Sooyoung held earlier has spreaded all over Yoona’s face and body. Took their chances, everybody also smearing a LOT (underline this word, please. It was A LOT) prepared whipped cream. After 5 minutes, Yoona looked like nothing but a big cake with a lot of whipped cream.

“You guys are so mean!!” Yoona whined as she wiped the whipped cream and the cake off from her face. The other only laughed loudly. Taeyeon stepped in and helped Yoona to clean her face.

“A little bit surprise and childish trick won't hurt, right guys?” Jiyong said while looking at the Troublemakers. Troublemakers nodded their head simultaneously, and the others laughed. Yoona, now less whipped-cream (at least, her face), started to chase everyone in her range. “Get my revenge everyone!!” Yoona screamed as she chase the mastermind of this childish trick and surprise, Jiyong.

“JIYONG-OPPA! COME TO ME!!!”

Jiyong, who knew he would be chased any minute, started to running around her apartement wildly. They screamed and threw rubbish words at each other. Everyone who watched their chasing game laughed loudly—especially the older ones, like Siwon, Taeyeon and Seulong. After successfully caught Jiyong and hugged him tightly while thanked him for several times (and also smearing his expensive clothes with the remaining whipped cream on Yoona’s body), she started to chase Sooyoung. “Sooyoung-ie! It’s your turn!”

And Yoona and Jiyong’s previous activity repeated. This time, she chased Sooyoung. The same laughter repeated for the second victim also. The first victim, Jiyong, only grunted as he looked at now-his-dirty clothes (it was Givenchy and Gucci for God’s sake!). Seungri who saw his favourite hyung sulking at the corner while stared at his own clothes came and patted his hyung's shoulder. “Be patient, hyung. I'm sure that these clothes aren't destined to be yours. These clothes destined to be mine…”

And Seungri got slapped by Jiyong. Hard.

After successfully accomplish her second mission, Yoona laid on the floor, panting, and Sooyoung sat across her. Also breathing hard. “Yah, Yoong, you sure got some skills.”

Yoona grinned and closed her eyes. She imagined if Seunghyun was here. He would be the first person she chase. He would be the one who get creamed a lot too, not Jiyong. He would be panting hard like she was right now. But sadly, those were only her imaginations. Seunghyun was in London. Far away from Seoul.

“Yah, Yoona. Get up!” Seulong shook her body. Yoona opened her eyes, then got up. Seulong gave her a big box, and motioning her to open it. “Open it. That’s your present.” Yoona smiled and immediately unwrap the box. Inside, there was a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet in her favourite colour, pink. “Thank you, Seulong-oppa!!!”

Seulong nodded and moved away. This time, Jiyong—who still pouting—came forward and handed her present. “Yours.”

Yoona grinned and quickly opened the box. She was shocked when she saw the contain of the box. A Givenchy bag they saw earlier—again, in her favourite colour, pink, a pair of Jimmy Choo heels, and  a YSL scarf. Yoona didn’t want to count how much Jiyong spend for these beautiful presents, but she knew, she has to thank him for countless times (and also apologize to him for ruining his clothes, hehe). “Jiyong-oppa! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!”

And the rest also did the same. Youngbae gave her a musicbox, Seungri gave her a pair of Rayban sunglasses, Daesung gave her a big white teddy bear—which was really huggable!, Siwon and Taeyeon gave her a dress and matched pair of flats from Gucci, Jieun and Wooyoung gave her a handkerchief and a Victoria’s Secret perfume. Yoona received those presents happily while thanking them numerous times.

The last was Sooyoung. She smiled widely, looked suspicious and full of conspiration. “Yah, Yoong. If I could grant one of your wish, right now, what will you ask me?”

Yoona looked at her cluelessly. Tilted her head and pout, she think hard about what to ask her. “I don’t know. Surprise me, Sooyoung-ie.” Yoona challenged Sooyoung. Actually, if she could ask Sooyoung anything tonight, she would ask her to bring Seunghyun back to Korea right now.

Sooyoung grinned, and the others also smiled widely. Yoona who was clueless looked at them. Suddenly, she felt a pair of strong arms hugged her waist protectively and longingly from behind. She also smelled a strong familiar scent. Mixture of man cologne and cigarette smell.

Yoona turned her head instantly. And holy . She couldn’t believe her eyes.

It was Seunghyun who hugged her.

"Surprise!"

xxx

Seunghyun sneaked off from the apartement door to the living room, where everyone staying at. He just landed from London, after long trip in airplane, he finally landed in Seoul. His hometown. The only place where everyone he loves and who loved him stay.

He planned this whole surprise for Yoona with Sooyoung and Jiyong 3 days ago. Actually, he planned to send her presents from London, and keep sticking with his plan to stay at London for 42 days, but after so much discussion with Jiyong and Sooyoung, he decided to cut his trip and came home at Yoona's birthday.

And here he was, hugging Yoona's waist protectively. His head rested on her neck. And he really loves her shock expression when she turned her head and saw him. He also loves how her body stiffened when he whispering surprise to her ear.

"Seunghyun!" Yoona said with widened eyes, shocked expression and opened mouth. Seunghyun grinned. “Miss me too much?”

Yoona just turned her body and hugged Seunghyun tight. She buried her face in his broad chest. “Yah, you fool! How come you didn’t contact me for 10 freaking days? How come you just disappeared without any reason? Why? YOU FOOL!”

Seunghyun only laughed and returned the hug as tight as her hug. He also really missed her. Not seeing Yoona for 37 days was a torture for him already. In the plane, he already expected to got scolded by Yoona. And what she did right now was the exact opposite.

“I already said sorry, haven’t I? It was you who didn’t reply my message or answer my phonecalls,” Seunghyun looked down at Yoona, while Yoona raised her face, “Don’t blame me.”

Yoona smacked his chest, and released her hug. “Don’t be so confident, jerk!” Seunghyun laughed, and gave her a peck on lips.

“GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!” Jiyong—who still pissed off because of his ruined clothes—got irritated by Seunghyun and Yoona’s lovey dovey moments. The others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter