Slaps

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s big eyes widened even more when she heard his name. Choi Seunghyun wasn’t a unfamiliar name in her ears. She heard many gossips about him. They said he is charismatic—Yoona was agree with this one, they said he is a player, they said he is a jerk, they said he is God of , they said he is a real bad guy who could broke any girls’ heart without much effort. Everything she heard about him were a bad rumours.

And there she was, sleeping in the same bed as a shirtless Choi Seunghyun, only wearing a shirt—which wasn’t hers, and waking up in the greatest hangover she’ve ever had. She was surprised that she couldn’t remember anything from last night.

“What were we doing last night?”

Seunghyun—who has got up and already walked into his walk in closet to find a T-Shirt to wear—smirked into Yoona’s question. ‘We sleep. Yes, just sleep, without .’

“You don’t remember anything from last night? After those cries, screams and moans? What a pity…” Seunghyun decided to play trick towards her. It’s been a long time since the last time he saw a woman—a pure one to be exact—being so lost. His last time seeing a woman like this was when Bom wake up in his bed. She assumed many things, but they didn't do anything. They just sleep.

'This is the same situation,'Seunghyun thought to himself while holding a sad smile. Instead, he showed his playful smile. Different from Seunghyun, Yoona was shocked as hell. She is—no, she has to change it to ‘was’—a , and no one could took her ity before her marriage. And now, there she was, in a miserable condition, no longer a , and someone who took her ity away is the last person she could ever think of. "You..." Yoona hissed under her breath. Seunghyun ignored her and walked to a sofa in front of his big LED TV. Turning the TV on and watched quietly while playing with his phone which was on the side table of the sofa.

Seunghyun who sat on the sofa in the center of his room was getting thrown by many things. He turned his head, and saw Yoona was the one who throwing those things to him. Pillow, bag, cosmetics, mineral water bottle, car keys, and anything small that she could reach. Seunghyun was lucky enough that Yoona didn't throw him the wine glass that placed on the table beside the bed.

"Rude, like last night, huh?" ignoring her, Seunghyun managed to . He stood up from his seat, and turning his body, so now he was facing Yoona. He tried his best to hold his laughter.

Yoona's cheeks reddened. She clearly didn't remember anything—because she was too drunk, but hey! She is sure she isn't a rude woman. Her family teach her how to be a polite and high-class woman.

"What the hell did we do last night, Choi Seunghyun?"

--Flashback--

Seunghyun got many calls as soon as he reached his car. Jiyong—who said that he missed the greatest party ever, Siwon—who was stucked with piles of document papers in his office, his dad and step mom—who were in a business trip to Paris, Teddy and Kush—his close seniors at college, Youngbae—who said that the party went too far, Minhwan—who apologized because he couldn't join the party because of his tests, his friends, and many collagues. All of them were greeting happy birthday to him, with all the tease following after that. Seunghyun could only laughed half heartedly when he was stuck in his car with Yoona. He doesn't know where she lives, and how come he could think of rescuing her? Its not she's someone he knew before. He just met her accidentally at the park.

"Aish, where I shold drop you off, Im Yoona?" Seunghyun asked her, but being ignored because she was fast asleep right when they reached Seunghyun's car. He decided to drove back home, and next morning he could ask one of his driver to drive her home. 'Mmmh... Sounds like a plan.'

When they arrived at Choi household, Seunghyun tried to wake Yoona up, but she didn't resist at all. He tried to shake her shoulder, slap her cheek lightly, shouting to wake her up, poked her nose and cheek, whispering in her ear and she still sleep peacefully. What he got for his efforts only a groan and she continued sleeping. She really made him confused, what he should do?

After his countless effort, he decided to carry her. It should be easier, considering that she didn’t looked heavy. Seunghyun opened the car’s door and then pick her up. She isn’t heavy, but he still struggling while carried her. “Yah! Stop moving, Yoona!”

She moved quite a lot in Seunghyun’s hold. He didn’t know that carrying a drunk girl will be this hard. Sure, he has carried a few drunken girls to his room, but it weren’t this hard. “Am I crazy or something?” Seunghyun mumbled to himself. He wasn’t sure either, but his to rescue her was a quick one. A careless one too, tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter