Missing?

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARGH!” Seunghyun grunted loudly. He threw his cellphone to the ground, and made it broken into 2 pieces. Jiyong who was playing Nintendo Wii in the same room as him turned his head and looking at his frustrated hyung and the broken cellphone.

“What happened hyung?” Jiyong asked lightly as he turned his attention back to the game. He was too absorbed in the game called Guitar Hero. As long as his hyung didn’t interfere his game, he would be okay.

“Yoona ignored me for unknown reason!” Seunghyun walked to the sofa and sat on it. He crossed his legs and picked a pack of cigarette out from his pocket. “And it has been 3 ing days, Jiyong!”

Jiyong rolled his eyes and kept playing. Yoona ignored Seunghyun wasn’t a new thing for him—they’ve done this several times before, and they ended up forgiving each other after 3 or 4 days. “And so? This isn't your first time.” Jiyong’s eyes didn’t leave the game even for a second. “Just bear with it. Both of you will be alright in the next 3 days.”

Seunghyun grunted, but Jiyong had the point. This wasn’t their first time ignoring each other, and usually, they would make the quarrel up in 3 days or 4. “You have the point.” Seunghyun ran his fingers on his hair desperately. He had a bad feeling this time.

“I know, so be calm okay?” Jiyong stopped on playing as he would start another round. He turned his head and shouted at the leaving Seunghyun. “YAH, HYUNG! REMEMBER TO NOT BREAKING ANOTHER CELLPHONE!”

xxx

Sooyoung opened Mèetis’s door as one of the waiter ran fastly and opened the door wider for her. She smiled at the waiter who gave her a bow. All employees in Mèetis, Coffee&Tops or even UpperTop—Seunghyun’s boutique, knew all the Chois and Troublemakers. She walked into Seunghyun’s office.

“What do you ing mean by the wine supplier couldn’t send the wine in the next 2 days? Are you ing kidding me?” Sooyoung stood in front of Seunghyun’s office, door closed. But apparently, she could hear Seunghyun’s voice, spatting and cursing endlessly to his worker.

You know when you lost a love
Don’t know what to think or do
My mind is spinning ‘cause of it, you know?

Seunghyun’s worker lowered his head, visibly scared with Seunghyun’s anger. That man could be the most devilish evil if he needs to… or when he wants to.

“I’m sorry, boss. But the supplier couldn’t send it due to bad weather or such. The ship couldn’t sail…” the worker stopped talking as he looked at the furious Seunghyun ready to . “DON’T YOU DARE TO MAKE LAME FREAKING EXCUSE BECAUSE I DON’T ING CARE! FIND A WAY TO GET THOSE WINE HERE IN 2 DAYS, UNDERSTAND?” Seunghyun screamed his lungs out with his deep voice, made it more frightening than how it should. Sooyoung couldn’t take this anymore. His cousin has gone too far toward his worker.

“That’s not nice to cursing and spatting to your worker, Seunghyun,” Sooyoung opened the door and walked into the urban themed office—white, black and grey walls with a little bit red as ornament on the wall, black futuristic themed office desk, black sofas with solid metal as the frame, grey for Seunghyun’s working chair, white bookshelfs filled with many business reference and magazines, and many contemporerary pictures which had red as main colour on the wall. Both Seunghyun and the worker turned their head, looking at Sooyoung with such different faces. Seunghyun with anger and the worker with fear and relieve. “You can go. I need to talk with him.”

The worker walked out from Seunghyun’s office. Before he stepped out from his office, he gave a thankful smile and a 90 degree bow to Sooyoung. Sooyoung only smiled and nodded her head slightly.

“Yah, Bingu-ah, what’s wrong with you? Having your period? PMS?” as soon as the door closed and there were only both of them in Seunghyun’s office, she sat on a chair across Seunghyun’s chair. Seunghyun grunted and picked papers in his desk. “Nothing.”

“You're usually not that cold towards your worker.  And you don’t curse to your worker. The worst thing you’ve done is yelling at them, but I’ve never seen you this angry with your worker just because… the supplier couldn’t send freaking wine for Mèetis? This isn't the first time, you know? And! Choi Seunghyun always have a solution.”

Seunghyun shrugged off his shoulder. His eyes didn’t leave the papers. “Yah! Bingu-ah!!”

Seunghyun groaned and threw the papers to the ground. Sooyoung looked at him weirdly. There must be something wrong. “Tell me, bingu.”

“Okay okay! I couldn’t contact Yoona for a week already! She went missing! What if something bad happen to her? What if she got into an accident? She is clumsy and an accident prone! The messages were pending, when I call her she didn’t pick it up! And worst thing is, when I tried to call her 2 days ago, it said the number wasn’t exist. That means she changed her phone number!!” Seunghyun took a cigarette from the drawer and burned it. Ever since Yoona gone missing, he really smoked a lot. “This freaking woman is confusing me!”

Tell me what is right and what is wrong
I don’t even know why I’m fighting with you
Your face is flushed
You’re getting upset
But even when you’re looking like that,
I…

“What happened?” Sooyoung raised her eyebrow. Seunghyun shook his head desperately.  “Do you think I would be this miserable if I already know what happened?”

Sooyoung let a long ‘oooh’ escaped from . She stared at her confused cousin. Her cousin looked miserable. Messy hair, messy clothes—still matched perfectly from head to toe though, soft peebles that haven’t been shaved this morning, and very visible dark circle below his eyes. The head maid ahjumma in Choi mansion also told her that Seunghyun increased his cigarette consumption recently. “Why you don’t try visit pre-school? Her apartement? Wherever she usually visit at?”

“I visited her apartement yesterday and it was empty. When I visit the pre-school, Jieun said she hasn’t came to work for a since Monday. She even asked me where is she, which was confusing me even more, because me myself don’t know the answer.” Seunghyun let out a long sigh. He stood up and walked to the big window which was facing the street. Giving him a scenery of busy Seoul from his office in the 2nd floor of Mèetis— M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter