Bad Memories&Realizing;

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PS : Long chapter ahead, baby!

Since the accident, Yoona has been in a good relationship with Seunghyun. Seunghyun still visit her in the pre-school—but surprisingly, he do what the doctor said—he always be  rebellious man—and didn’t drive. He let the driver to drive him, sometimes with Jiyong or Sooyoung, and the most important thing was, Yoona let their relationship even closer.

Like that afternoon, when Seunghyun and Sooyoung visited the pre-school with dozens packs of cookies for the kids. They also brought warm coffee from Seunghyun’s coffee shop for the teachers and the staffs.

“Yoona! My jagiya!”

“YA! Seunghyun! Don’t ever think to call me jagiya again! You’re not my jagiya!” Yoona slapped Seunghyun’s back slightly, earning an ouch sound from him.

“Why? You’re my jagiya, by the way.” Seunghyun smiled. Next to him, Sooyoung laughed and walked towards the kids. She has gotten used to it. Seunghyun teased Yoona, Yoona’s pouted and argument, their mannerless and meaningless conversation—using banmal because they decided to drop honorific since the accident, and Seunghyun’s visit at the pre-school. Not only her that has gotten used to it, but Jiyong and Siwon also.

Today, she came along with Seunghyun to the pre-school to hang around with Yoona and the kids. Since the day they met at the hospital, Sooyoung and Yoona also getting closer day by day. Sooyoung felt like when she was with Yoona, she met a good friend that missing for a long time. Yoona felt the same as Sooyoung.

“I’m not! Aish!” Yoona followed Sooyoung and left Seunghyun behind. Seunghyun didn’t move, only watching in the bench he was sitting on and heard Yoona muttering something like, “So frustrating! Aigoo!” and “How could he think that I’m his?” Seunghyun only could laugh by himself.

Then suddenly, there was a girl and a boy approached Seunghyun—they were the kids that asking him when he went to the pre-school for the first time. The girl had a cute pink outfit from head to toe, and the boy had animated train pattern outfit from head to toe. They were so cute and loveable. “Oppa!” the girl said while poking his knee. Seunghyun turned his head, so he faced the boy and the girl. “Are you Yoona-seonsaengnim’s boyfriend right now?”

Then, the little boy asked him. “Hyung, just be one for her! You look like a couple already!”

Seunghyun laughed his head off. He looked at Yoona and pointed at her. “Just ask your seonsaengnim, lil kiddo. She hasn’t answer my question yet.”

The girl and the boy nodded and ran to her. Yoona’s face reddened and she shook her head slowly, a smile (forcedly) plestered on her face. When the kids have walked away to another section of the playground, she mouthed him with an annoyed face on her face.

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?”

Seunghyun was very amused with Yoona’s attitude and behavior towards him. He also satisfied with his relationship with her right now. Good friends—and (secretly) his toy. Yes, they are good friends. They ARE.

xxx

In the evening, when Seunghyun and Sooyoung have left the pre-school—Seunghyun had a meeting with a client and Sooyoung had to rush to Daesung’s place, Yoona was left with Jieun. Most of the kids have gone with their parents, and they were alone at the class.

“How’s your relationship with Seunghyun-oppa, unnie? I think you’ve opened your heart for him, haven’t you?” Jieun said while eating the cokies Seunghyun brought them. Yoona looked shocked with Jieun sudden question, but she has expected this question come sooner or later.

“I just… don’t know. But I slowly know him better, his personality, his attitude, his bad temper, I slowly know him, Jieun-ah.” Yoona smiled when she said this. That was true, by the way. She has known him better—his playful, trickster, caring personality, his cool side when he answered the phone or interacted with someone he wasn’t familiar with—except for the pre-school kids though, his mysterious side—she hasn’t known yet what his job was, and anything about him. Not all of them were good points, but she knew that nobody is perfect, right? “I think… I’ve fallen for him.”

Jieun smiled with amusement immediately. She also had a see-I-told-you-so look on her eyes. “Unnie! Finally, you realized it!!”

Yoona laughed when she saw Jieun amused expression. It just looked like she just won the biggest lottery ever in world history. “Ya, Jieun-ah, why are you so happy? Me myself isn’t that sure that I’ve fallen for him or not.”

Jieun leaned to the chair she was sitting on and put away the cookies. “Unnie, what do you think about Seunghyun-oppa? Is he a jerk? Or a prince?”

Yoona laughed. She never thoughts that Jieun could addressed Seunghyun as a prince. She herself would never addressed him as a prince. Never, ever, forever. “He is still a jerk, but not so jerk anymore.”

“Is his messages and calls still bothering you?”

“Not so much. It was irritating at some point, but it mostly okay with me.” Yoona sighed. She didn’t want to say this, but Jieun was the only one she could trust about her feeling towards Seunghyun. “At some point, his calls and messages made me protected. It made me… I don’t know. Being cared by someone is a nice yet warm feeling, you know?”

 Jieun nodded and continued asking her questions. “How about his constant visit to the pre-school?”

“I don’t really mind anymore. Besides, sometimes he brought Jiyong or Sooyong along too. They were nice people, and they get along well with the kids.”

“About that night?”

Yoona knew Jieun just asked her about their first meeting at KnockedOut and their following activity at Seunghyun’s place. Yoona looked a little bit uncomfortable, but she was answering it too. “I still not forgiving him completely for that. He was a jerk who stole my ity without permission, and I couldn’t do something about the past, right? Like I said, he is a jerk—still one and always be one, but now, I could tolerate his bad attitude more.” Yoona took a breath. She looked straight to Jieun’s bright and clear eyes. “Furthermore, he saved me from the accident few weeks ago. If he wasn’t there, I may not be here with you, Jieun-ah. I may have gone to heaven or at least the hospital, feeling sick and can’t do anything.”

Wide smile and grin spreaded on Jieun’s face. It has been so long since Yoona talked about someone so lovingly. “I just started forgiving him, Jieun-ah. Slowly and little by little. Remembering that what he did to me was a unforgettable yet unforgiven mistake, I can’t forgive him that easy.”

“What do you think about his gifts?”

 “It was burdensome—especially about the LV dress and a Gucci bag he gave me last time, but when I see the kids’ happy laugh and smile when they got cookies, milks, or small gifts from Seunghyun, it was okay with me.” Yoona stopped talking. Why she answered all of Jieun’s questions honestly and without much thinking? Jieun just introgated her—not asking her in a modest way of asking, and she answered them truthfully… “Jieun-ah! You didn’t ask me questions, you just introgated me!”

Jieun shook her head and smiled happily. A smile that appear when a kid could finally accomplish a heavy task that being suspended for so long.

“Ya, unnie, I think you’ve completely fallen for him. You even called him by his name  the last few weeks—not jerk or bastard anymore! Since the accident, you started to change your behavior towards him. You started to act nicer—except some scream, light slaps, smacks and pouted as reaction toward his teasing—which was okay for me, and don’t even try to deny it, unnie!” Jieun also knew about the accident and how Yoona was being sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter