Invitation

Best Thing I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nervous Yoong?”

Yoona nodded. Her hand gripped her violin case tightly. “Of course, you fool! This is my first contest since the accident!”

Yes, after months of practice, Seulong finally succed conceiving Yoona to sign herself into the music competition. And here they were, waiting for Yoona’s turn at the backstage. The first contestant was performing right now, and Yoona wouldn’t be on stage until another 40 minutes.

Seulong smiled in satisfication at the sight of his sister. Soft pink gown who curved her body perfectly, her long wavy brown hair which was styled neatly in a simple yet elegant braid. Her minimal make up which made her beauty stand even more. “You're pretty. Like mom.” Seulong said with a smile.

Yoona smiled at Seulong’s compliment. She knew, she didn’t remember her mother clearly because she was too young when she passed away, but when she looked at her photos, her mother is goddess-like, just like her. “Thank you, oppa.”

Seulong only smiled while shrugging his shoulder. “I’ll buy something to drink.”

Yoona nodded. When Seulong walked out from the waiting room, Jieun came in with Wooyoung next to her. “Yoona-unnie!”

“Jieun-ah! Wooyoung-oppa!”

“Good luck on your competition, unnie! Hwaiting!” Jieun said with a bright smile, while throwing her small fist to the air. Yoona grinned. “Of course I will!”

“Good luck!” Wooyoung said with his cheeky smile. Yoona nodded and threw her fist to the air. “I will!”

Suddenly, Wooyoung handed Yoona a magazine he held before. Furrowing her eyebrows, Yoona received it. “What’s this?”

“Just open the folded page.”

Yoona didn’t ask more and opened the folded page.

“What… is this?” Yoona asked in confusion.

"Look at the description, Yoong."

Yoona read the description thoroughly. In the corner of a full page of Sooyoung's photo, there was brief description.

‘The Photo Contest : "Passion" 1st winner's photo. Choi Seunghyun, the man behind the lens successfully capture passion the model deliver on the photo. Regardless of the model's experience, named Choi Sooyoung, on modeling world, this is a photo that can make you stop at the page, hold your breath, and stare at it for a long time without getting bored.’

 Yoona spreaded a smile. She knew, the moment she saw the photo Seunghyun sent her a few weeks ago, Seunghyun can do this. He would definetly win the contest.

"I'm happy for him." Yoona sincerly said. Jieun and Wooyoung looked at her with supportive smile. Jieun even handed her a lucky charm. “Take this, unnie.”

“Aigoo, Jieun-ah! You don’t have to give this to me!”

Jieun shook her head and had disapproving look on her face. “No no no! Appa especially bought this for you when he heard unnie is going to participate in the music concours again. Don’t waste his effort!”

Yoona smile. “Thank you, Jieun-ah. Say my thanks to ahjussi too.” Yoona tied the lucky charm on her bracelet and smiled to Jieun and Wooyoung. “I’m ready!”

“We’ll be watching outside. Are you okay by yourself?”

Yoona nodded. “I will be okay.”

Jieun and Wooyoung nodded and walked away. Yoona sat on her chair, and looked at the magazine in her hand.

‘If he can do this, I can do this too. Fighting!’

xxx

“What are you doing?”

Jiyong entered Seunghyun’s office room as he saw his brother by the window trying to search something desperately in his drawers. Seughyun shrugged his shoulder and laughed awkwardly. “Nothing?”

Jiyong let out a sigh. “I know you were trying to find your hidden cigarettes. Come on, you're not a 5 years old kid anymore, are you?” Jiyong walked closer to Seunghyun’s desk and threw a newspaper he held earlier. “Please worry a little about your health. Your emphysema just got treated, don’t make your bad health go worse.”

“What’s this?”

Jiyong shrugged his shoulder. “Just read the Events section.”

Seunghyun flipped the newspaper and began to searched the Events section. The moment he found it, he just scanned the title quickly. But his attention was being caught with a name in one of the article. He smiled as he began to read the article thoroughly.

“Are you proud of her?” Jiyong asked in amusement. Seeing his brother happy, he was happy as well.

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulder and looked up to Jiyong. He has finished reading the article. “Hm.”

“Let's go, hyung! Jessica invited us to lunch in her flat.”

“Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter