HUNHAN: Whatever I Like

Counting to Infinity

2: Sometimes it's not so bad to lose a few games of cards if that means Luhan's boyfriend is happy. And if Sehun decides to celebrate his victories with some celebratory kisses, well...who's complaining?

Sehun hated losing. Like, he would actively refuse to play games with his friends because he got so invested in them that it was nearly impossible to bring him back to the real world. He was like that in the rest of his life too, just less extremely—which is why Luhan didn't mind purposefully losing a card game every once in a while to keep his boyfriend's competitive streak contained.

"One more card until I get my phase!" Luhan threatened tauntingly. The tease was technically true, but only because he'd been avoiding certain cards he needed so that he wouldn't go out too soon.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? We'll take this!" He said triumphantly as he picked up the last card he needed and laid down a nearly complete run of 10. "Beat 'ya."

Harrumphing, Luhan totaled his points and wrote the score down before grabbing the deck and starting to reshuffle it. "You're always so smug," he complained to a still grinning Sehun.

The latter leaned across the table to peck Luhan happily. "That's because I win," Sehun explained slowly, he tone obvious. When Luhan glared at him, the younger man's smile turned lovingZ "But it's mostly because I have the best boyfriend in the world."

Luhan started preening at that, but Sehun's next words stopped him cold. "He's really great," Sehun continued, "this boyfriend of mine. Especially when he lets me win."

The smaller man squeaked in surprised guilt but didn't admit to anything, even as the tips of his ears turned a condemning pink and he scrambled to deal so he wouldn't have to look Sehun in the face. "I—I," Luhan stuttered, "I don't know what you mean, Sehun-ah!"

"I saw your cards, Lu," Sehun said gently. "I appreciate the effort, but really, how am I supposed to work on overcoming my flaws of you don't let me experience failure on my own?"

Luhan's gaze was equal parts sheepish and apologetic as he looked up from the deck and met his boyfriend's eyes. "When you win," he admitted, "you give me kisses to express your happiness. I like that. Being the indirect source of your happiness, I mean."

Sehun leaned across the table once more, placing both hands on either side of Luhan in order to prop up his body. He brought his face close to Luhan's and gave the latter a mouth-watering, heart-stopping kiss that was much longer and more heartfelt than the one from earlier. "You're my boyfriend, silly," Sehun reminded Luhan with a small smirk. "I don't have to win to want to kiss you or for you to make me happy. And you," Sehun added with a cheeky wink," you can kiss me any time you want."


 

So far I've still yet to receive any prompts. That makes me sad. Let's work better together in the future, alright? Fighting!