CHENSOO: Solo With Your Body (And With Mine?)

Counting to Infinity

45: While Jongdae checks out books, Kyungsoo checks out Jongdae. Pairing!ChenSoo, Library!AU, LawStudent!Jongdae, Ninja!SeKai, Slight!BaekHo

Kyungsoo stared haplessly at Student #960041 as the man flipped to the next page of the law anthology he was studying. The man was nibbling absent-mindedly at the end of a perfectly sharpened No. 2 pencil, and the brief glimpses Kyungsoo got whenever the law student flicked his tongue out in concentration were enough to make the librarian groan. (Silently, of course. Silence was sacred in his place of work.)

A drunken conversation about the best parts of a man's body came to mind suddenly, and Kyungsoo recalled Baekhyun's vehement defense of the and thighs.

"If properly thick and lifted," he'd declared, giggling and gesturing his meaning quite obscenely with Junmyeon as an loudly protesting—but Kyungsoo suspected not entirely unwilling—model.

"No, no," Sehun, more drunk than probably all three of the rest of them combined, had disagreed. "The angle of his neck when he's shaving?" He demonstrated with his own neck and Kyungsoo caught sight of a tanned man across the room his lips appreciatively. Sehun showed a double thumbs up. "Totally the hottest."

"Wrong!" Junmyeon nearly shouted. Except not really because he was the most sober of their little group and his yells were never that loud to begin with. "That line from his collar to his ear?"

Baekhyun snapped his fingers—or tried. "Exactly that! You just want to kiss it!"

At the time Kyungsoo hadn't really understood. Looking at Student #960041 stretch his arms languidly above his head, though, Kyungsoo thought that maybe that slim stretch of skin that's barely visible when his shirt rides up is the most attractive thing on a man. Or, at the very least, that's what Kyungsoo found currently most attractive about Student #960041.

The object of Kyungsoo's ogling snapped his book shut with a loud smack that startled the librarian out of his appreciative reverie. Raising himself lazily from his seat, the law student pulled his backward SnapBack off his head and fixed his hair in a one-handed move Kyungsoo had only ever seen dancers do in music videos. It was y, honestly.

Kyungsoo tried to be subtle as he watched Student #960041 replace his hat on his head and grab the book off the table. Still it was difficult for the librarian not to gawk , especially once his favorite regular accidentally brushed his pencil to the ground and had to slowly bend over to retrieve it. Kyungsoo wasn't sure his heart could take much more of this. (Probably neither could the straining in his pants.) The man's was something even Junmyeon-obsessed Baekhyun could appreciate, and the backs of his thighs had Kyungsoo drooling.

He imagined them flexing around his waist as he held onto the slightly smaller man and used his hands to uncover every single one of his body's secrets. He imagined the lewd noises the law student would make when Kyungsoo followed Baekhyun's advice and trailed kisses up to his ear. He imagined those kitten lips around the tip of something much naughtier than a pencil and how–

"Um, excuse me?"

A hand waved in front of Kyungsoo's face and his cheeks grew hot instantly. Well that was embarrassing. He grunted a response.

"Can I get this one, please?" The man asked, dropping the anthology he'd been reading onto Kyungsoo's desk.

Kyungsoo nodded mutely, scanned the barcode of the book, then put in the law student's ID number without even thinking about it because yes he was a creep, and yes he had his favorite patron's student number memorized.

"I'm a fan," he admitted with a mortified whisper when the man lifted an eyebrow in silent inquiry about Kyungsoo's knowledge of his private information. The librarian scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, studiously voiding the other man's gaze and catching the sharp cut of a collarbone creeping out from just below the undone first button of the law student's shirt.

The man leaned close and Kyungsoo could feel his lips against his ear. Kyungsoo's breath hitches and he hoped his supervisor wasn't around to see him. (He'd just gotten this job and he needed it.)

"It's the Bend and Snap," he teased, grinning mischievously as he trailed his hand up Kyungsoo's arm. "Works every time."

Oh, god.

A/N: Some dialogue borrowed vaguely from I Need Romance 3. ALSO, if you're a silent reader, PLEASE comment with a prompt! I'd love to write something as a thank you for your continued support. <3