HUNHAN: Please Just Evanesco, Okay?

Counting to Infinity

6: Sehun knows it's stupid to be jealous of the Kim Kai posters hanging above his boyfriend's bed, but it's just so hard not to be when the y Quidditch player winks every time Sehun walks into the room. Pairing!Hunhan, (An attempt at)HarryPotter!AU

"I don't like it," Luhan sulked petulantly, lips plumply pouted and arms crossed in front of his chest. "I don't like him."

Sehun's brows furrowed, but he tried his best to at least look understanding. "He's just a poster, Lu! And you're a living person who also happens to be my boyfriend. Pretty sure that trumps y Quidditch seeker, okay?"

Though he appreciated his boyfriend's attempts to make him feel better, Luhan really just wished Sehun would stop talking. "You know," he complained, "saying he's y doesn't really help your case. Like, at all. Also," he added authoritatively, "Kim Kai's a real person too; I know this because you drag me to a game whenever his team's in town and he winks at you as much in person as he does hanging on your wall."

A smirking Sehun tried not to grin as he pulled his boyfriend closer and cooed, "Luuuu..."

"No!" Luhan yelped, struggling out of Sehun's arms and trying valiantly to stay firmly annoyed, "I hate it."

Sehun repeated himself with an amused huff. "It's just a poster, baby, alright?"

"It's three posters," Luhan corrected, still pouting childishly and glaring at Kim Kai's pretty face as he followed Sehun out of the latter's bedroom.

~~~

"And then he winked at me as I walked out!" Luhan animatedly complained to Jongdae and Minseok over lunch a few days later. "I swear he was checking out Sehun's . The e."

"Pretty sure I catch you doing that all the time," Jongdae pointed out fiendishly.

"That's different," Luhan clarified, "he's my boyfriend so that's practically my job."

Minseok hit his boyfriend across the chest when Jongdae leaned into him and asked under his breath, "Can I use that line on you?"

"No!" Minseok declared firmly. "And you," he Luhan suddenly, "if you don't like the posters, take them down. It's that easy. Besides, when you see Kim Kai in those, you aren't looking at the real person, stupid. In your life, he's just a pretty face that hangs on a wall, and he can't be a Death Eater to your relationship unless you make him one."

Luhan glowered, but let Minseok say whatever he wanted. For one, because Minseok was his same age, but somehow also Luhan's Hogwarts sunbae. The other reason, though, was that Minseok was right, actually.

And the next time Luhan went to Sehun's apartment, he was going to hide those stupid Kim Kai posters so well that not even the best Accio spell could find them again.