XIUHAN: When You See My Face Does It Give You Hell?

Counting to Infinity

46: Luhan and Xiumin meet again. Pairing!XiuHan, NoStringsAttached!LuChen, Warning!(Hot/As close to as I'll ever get)Angst, (Not too explicit)Phone!Kink, Sequel

There was spit and other things slick against Jongdae's cheeks as he hollowed them obediently and bobbed his head in time with Luhan's careless s. The Chinese man was only half paying attention to the pretty sight of Jongdae on his knees him off, because every time Luhan caught sight of Jongdae's pink lips and delicate hands it was a different Kim who came to mind. Luhan shook his head hard—to get rid of the image—and yanked at Jongdae's hair even harder, finishing with a sigh and no warning into Jongdae's mouth. The Korean man wasn't ready and made a face at the white liquid as it began to drip from his chin to his collarbone. Luhan had the unpleasant and unbidden thought that Xiumin would have swallowed, all of it.

"Leave," he told Jongdae callously—though the other man had no feelings invested in their arrangement and did as commanded with little more than a shrug goodbye. Luhan could say whatever he wanted; Jongdae knew better than to take it personally.

He thought, briefly, that something about his boss had been a little off that night, but he put that thought, and the faint curse of "Yah, Kim Xiumin!" he overheard while leaving, out of his mind. There were more important things to think about in Jongdae's life; things like beer and finding a willing participant to offer what Luhan had been unwilling to repay, and certainly not his cranky, -crazed boss.

If Jongdae had considered the matter a little longer, though, he might have realized that Luhan wasn't swearing at all and was, at that very moment, on the phone with the person whose face he couldn't get out of his head.

"Yah, yourself!" Xiumin answered back, annoyed and questioning why he even bothered to answer. Or else what had possessed him to give Luhan his number in the first place. (He must have been very, very drunk the last time they hooked up.) "I'm busy," he continued, unasked. "What do you want?"

"I need to see you," Luhan responded shortly, startling Xiumin into a surprised chuckle that was as dark as it was deep.

"That's not how it works, Lu Lu." The nickname was bitter rolling off Xiumin's tongue, and Luhan could hear it. "We don't have the kind of relationship where you can just call me up out of nowhere and say that we should meet up."

Luhan made a noise of agreement, hating that the bastard was right. "Fine," he conceded, as arrogantly as ever, "I want to your mouth so that I can have a real picture to replace the imagined one and you can stop messing up my life."

If Xiumin was startled by the confession—or indeed, if he felt anything at all by it—he didn't say. Instead he laughed again and the heavy promise in it made Luhan shiver. "Aw, poor little Luhan. Can't be satisfied without me to get you off. Am I haunting you?" He teased maliciously. "Do you moan my name instead of someone else's? Do you see my face instead too?"

Luhan made another noise of agreement. He hated the bastard.

"Does it give you hell, Lu Lu?"

Luhan whimpered, strangely hard again, and Xiumin's voice turned positively sinful. "Good," he purred. "Even when I'm not there, I'm the only one who makes you come, isn't that right?"

A moan from Luhan had Xiumin gesturing to the floor manager who'd just stepped up from the club to give the owner an update. Leave, the hand signal said, much like Luhan's words had to Jongdae earlier. I'm busy, he mouthed to the manager, who bowed and turned away with a smirk that he was careful not to let Xiumin see.

Not that Xiumin would have noticed. He was too busy absorbing the sound of Luhan's steady panting as he murmured vaguely possessive naughtiness into his phone's receiver.

"You liked before, when I called you mine," Xiumin reminded Luhan smugly. "Didn't you?"

At his desk and with a strangled whine of defeat, Luhan gave into temptation and reached down to himself. Xiumin practically hummed in gloating approval at Luhan's huffed moans, and not for the first time Luhan decided that he really, really hated that bastard Kim Xiumin.

If this was a little confusing, that's because it's the third XIUHAN hot-hate drabble from this set. The first is #18 and the second is #35. Be sure to check them out!