BAEKXING: Only Mine

Counting to Infinity

49: There nothing and no one Yixing loves more in the world than his cat. Side!Taoris, Ninja!HunHan/BaekYeol, Cat!Baekhyun, Humor

Kris and Tao are the couple that live in the apartment next door. They own a ferret and a pair of beta fish named Hun and Han. Yixing thinks they're super weird because why would anyone ever want to own a pet that isn't a cat? (Or a unicorn, but those have unfortunately not been for sale in any of the pet stores. Yixing's checked.)

His own cat is uniquely perfect and a king of felines—incomparable, obviously. But they don't have to have Baekhyun to have a cat that's like Baekhyun. Yixing is happy to pass along the name of the breeder he got Baek from; he's pretty sure the Byun litter comprised of more than one kitten.

And speaking of breeding, Yixing's convinced that Chanyeol the ferret has his eye on Baekhyun; but the chastity of Yixing's baby is sacred and he's not about to have little carret babies running around. Every time an irritated Yixing drags Chanyeol out of Baekhyun's castle and back to his own house, Kris, the tall-er and scary-er one, tries to say something about animal anatomy and the impossibility of male pregnancy? But Yixing isn't a pet doctor, okay, how's he supposed to know what Dragon Eyebrows is muttering about?

Regardless, Chanyeol is undeserving. Baekhyun's too precious and cute to share with a strange, ferret or that animal's owners next door. He is Yixing's cat, and Yixing's alone.