SEKAIHO: I'm Heavy On Your Love

Counting to Infinity

19: Kai, Sehun, and Suho are dating each other, and the nine other members who aren't really like to be annoying about it. Pairing!SeKaiHo, Slight!ChenMin, Canon

Kai and Sehun are really glad their EXO hyungs have enough skills to get laid whenever they want. The two maknaes just don't like when the other members purposely practice with Suho to do it.

Chanyeol knows this, and he's known for his baller back hugs in general, so he likes to come up behind Suho when their leader-nim least expects it and nearly suffocate the elder with his gangly arms. "Hyung," he drawls cheerily into Suho's ear while Sehun and Kai glare from the opposite side of the room. Suho always blushes and brushes him off, but the damage is already done.

Kris' approach is much more subtle than Chanyeol's, which actually makes a lot of sense given their personalities, so the EXO-M leader likes to appeal to common ground. In his and Suho's case, they're both in charge of five other members, so Kris likes to motion Suho over as if he wants to confer, grab his fellow leader by the shoulders, and then stare deeply into Suho's eyes, maintaining the contact with a steadying hand that comes up to cup the other's cheek. Kai has to physically hold Sehun back when he lunges at Kris in anger, which he does—every time.

When Kris tries his moves on Suho, it makes Kai angry too, of course, but he only reacts violently like Sehun does with Kris when it's Kyungsoo who decides to have a little fun. The singer's come ons are rarer because he's often the best at keeping his own steady boyfriend, but when he does, it seems like Kai's the only one to recognize that Kyungsoo's lips can be lethal. This is especially true whenever Kyungsoo's heart-shaped mouth descends on Suho's cheek in a voiceless "thank you" because Sehun and Suho think this is just Kyungsoo being himself but Kai knows for sure that it's not.

With Baekhyun's flirting, though, Suho's maknae boyfriends really do have a difficult time differentiating between "You're so great, leader-nim," and "You're so great, leader-nim, please let me kiss you." It's never anything as extreme as that, but Baekhyun does like to hold hands and when it's Suho's that he's holding, he tends to lace their fingers together extra tightly just because he knows the action will drive Sehun and Kai absolutely crazy with jealousy. And it works, too, because even when the younger two know with absolute assurance that Baekhyun is playing with them, they still fall for it every time because they really just can't help themselves.

Tao can, though, because practicing wushu has made him big on self-control, so when he practices on Suho for the upkeep of his game, Tao leaves fleeting touches here and there, never lingering for too long and never venturing anywhere that counts as the "Sehun and Kai Only: No Trespassing" kind of territory. Except sometimes he tries to take things a little too far when he pretends like Suho's boyfriend's aren't looking, and then it ends up being a good thing Tao knows martial arts because Sehun and Kai would probably have his head—or something else—if he didn't.

Luhan and Lay like working together when they prey on Suho; if it worked for Sehun and Kai, by the same logic it should work for them, too, right? Wrong. Kai and Sehun don't speak Mandarin at all, but when Luhan and Lay get together and start whispering in their native language, glancing surreptitiously every once in a while at Suho as they do, the maknaes know something is up. Most of the time the young ones are successful in keeping the elders away from the love of their lives, but sometimes they aren't and those are the times that Kai and Sehun catch Lay doing body rolls on one side while Luhan does aegyo and drapes himself across the other.

Suho puts up with all of their advances good naturedly because he loves s and he knows they are only acting this way to get Kai and Sehun riled up. He blushes when it works and laughs when it doesn't, particularly when Chen tries to woo him by reciting lewd poetry and Xiumin tries to do the same by keeping Chen's mouth shut. That's why the EXO-K leader nods believingly when Xiumin tells him the only reason they were caught making out is because Chen had a new naughty thing to say to Suho and Xiumin was just doing his romantic duties for his leader's protection. Suho warns Xiumin to leave the romancing to Suho's actual boyfriends, but he still see's the Baozi and the Troll with their tongues down each other's throats on more than one occasion.

The only members who don't use flirty behavior with Suho are his two boyfriends themselves. They try too, of course, because he deserves all their loving and they hate to see the other members doing a better job of it, but Suho tells them every time that they don't need too.

He loves catching Kai with surprise kisses when the young dancer forgets his surroundings and can only stare at his two boyfriends adoringly. He loves the feel of Sehun's possessive mouth as it leaves hickies across Suho's collarbone that are a perfect match for the ones across Kai's. And Suho even loves when the members get flirty on purpose to be annoying because he thinks his maknaes are y when they're pouting in jealousy. But he doesn't need those things to know that they love him and each other because he sees it in everything else they do, every day. And for Suho, as a leader with eleven members to look after, and as a man with two boyfriends to then look after him, that, in itself, is enough.