XIUHUNKAI: Crazy in Here, Won't Stop

Counting to Infinity

8: Minseok wanted to surprise his boyfriends by joining one of their beginner hip-hop classes. Except it turns out he's a terrible dancer. Like really, really bad. Pairing!XiuHunKai

"Okay everyone!" Kai opened the class with a cheerful shout to gather the students' attention to himself and Sehun.

"Welcome to Hip-hop 101," Sehun greeted with his own version of excitement—it was subdued, but Minseok, at least, knew that it was there.

Both instructors bowed toward their students as they said in tandem, "Please take care of us well."

"Now!" Kai started speaking again, as soon as the twenty or so students in the room returned their polite bows with their own. "Let's get started, shall we?"

This was why Minseok was there—to learn more about a part of life that his two lovers really enjoyed but he had previously been unable to relate to—so he was excited and more than ready for whatever the next hour would bring.

Except that next hour turned out to be one of the longest in Minseok's life. Longer than the hour he spent on his driver's test. Longer than the hour necessary to fix his phone before he could see if Sehun had agreed to go out with him that very first time. And longer than the hour Kai had taken to give the other two an answer about his love for them and his acceptance of their relationship. In other words, that dance class felt pretty freaking long.

"Oh god, I'm dying," he complained under his breath as he breathed heavily and nearly drowned himself in his bottled water.

"Yeah," someone behind him agreed. Minseok turned to face a tall, gangly man who didn't look like he had a single dancer's bone in his entire body—much like Minseok actually. "We have fun here, but Sehun and Kai like to work us pretty hard."

You have no idea, Minseok thought to himself, blushing at his new friend's word choice as his mind conjured up some images that were likely far from the ones the other man actually meant.

"I'm Chanyeol, by the way," the man introduced himself before continuing. "But it helps that they're so nice to look at, otherwise no one would put up with two hours of this a week. You're pretty pretty too, you know."

"They are quite attractive," Minseok agreed awkwardly, trying to ignore the compliment but also glad that he finally felt able to contribute something socially appropriate to the conversation. As he spoke, though, he saw Chanyeol's eyes widen in surprise, so Minseok turned abruptly and was met with a strong arm around his shoulders and another at his waist.

"I'm glad you think so," Kai growled lowly into Minseok's eat while Sehun's long fingers rubbed hot circles into his hipbone.

"Wow," Chanyeol gaped at the three of them as they stood entwined in front of him. "Are you—I mean, I had no idea—er, hi?" He stuck out a hand to shake Sehun's and Kai's before saying bashfully, "I'm a big fan of your classes."

"And Minseok?" Sehun wondered, "How do you feel about him?"

"Very, very off limits," Chanyeol gulped as Minseok blushed but didn't contradict him.

"Precisely," Kai agreed, kissing the side of Minseok's head and entwining his fingers with Sehun's. "We're glad you like the class, though, Chanyeol-ssi. See you next time."

With that, Chanyeol was abruptly dismissed as Sehun and Kai possessively commandeered Minseok's attention.

"I was so surprised to see you in our students!" Kai remarked, excited that their lover was trying to make the effort for his and Sehun's sake.

"I wanted to see you two in your element," Minseok confessed. "But I'm a pretty horrible dancer, as it turns out."

Sehun chuckled his agreement, but didn't let Minseok wallow in self-deprecation for long. Instead, he pulled both Minseok and Kai toward his body so they were all three flush against each other. "That's alright," he soothed teasingly as he kissed both his lovers quickly before continuing. "I'm sure we can fit some dancing into our schedule at home."

He waggled his eyebrows at Minseok while Kai winked his agreement and chuckled when their shorter lover buried his head into Sehun's chest, squawking in utter embarrassment.