XIUHUN: Fifty Shades of Don't You Dare

Counting to Infinity

9: As a closet fan of Fifty Shades, college student Minseok expects a lot more from his internship than the CEO is willing to give. Pairing!XiuHun, Office!AU

The first thing Minseok noticed about the CEO of his new company was that the other man looked very young. Almost Minseok's age, actually, and Minseok was just a rising senior in college working at an internship over the summer. This wasn't even a real job yet, but Minseok thought the CEO certainly looked like a real man, despite his youth and apparent personality as a jackass.

"I'd ask you to sit," the CEO had said when Minseok had first entered the room, "but I don't want your inexperience bleeding onto the leather, so stand, would you?"

Minseok had resisted the urge to roll his eyes, but the second thing he noticed about the CEO was that he was good at reading people, so the other man could probably visualize his intern'a annoyance.

"There, there," he chided. "No need to get snippy with me. I am your boss, after all. Yep," he repeated, mostly to himself, Minseok thought, "CEO Oh. That's me."

The sharply dressed CEO gestured with equal sharpness to Minseok, who assumed he wanted a politely proper greeting and dropped to a 90 degree bow almost immediately. "Kim Minseok," he offered, though he assumed the man—as CEO and the one who's directly asked for him to come to his office—knew his intern's name already. "I'm about to be a fourth-year student at Hongik University, studying engineering and design. I hope to be of use to you and your company, CEO-nim. Please take care of me well."

All of this was said with his head down and his gaze on the floor demurely, so Minseok imagined more than actually saw the lewd smirk accompanying the young CEO's "Oh, I plan to."

In fact, the man might have been referring only to the amount of work Minseok's free labor would get for his marketing firm. Or how subservient he could make Minseok be, since the intern was a mere student with no connections, after all. To Minseok, though, since he'd shamelessly read every available book in the Fifty Shades series and had absolutely adored the movie, the words from his CEO's mouth could only possibly refer to one thing. Hence his assumption that the man's face wore a lewd smirk and not a diabolical grin or anything else.

Minseok looked up, surprised to catch the CEO eyeing him—just because he wanted the storyline of his favorite series to play itself out in his life, he hadn't actually expected it to. "I hope so, sir," Minseok goaded, playing with fire but not really caring. "I need all the experience I can get."

CEO Oh blushed suddenly, as if embarrassed to have his inappropriate intentions caught so quickly. He covered it immediately with furrowed eyebrows and pouting lips, though, and Minseok couldn't decide which side of the man he liked better.

"Are you flirting with me?" The CEO questioned indignantly, and Minseok just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"You started it." He was being completely insubordinate but the CEO was young and mega-hot. And besides, it wasn't like he couldn't find another internship. Doing his dream job at an ideal company and in the middle of the summer no less. Sure, he could always find another internship.

His snarky reply seemed to make the CEO pause, because he trailed long fingers across his smooth chin thoughtfully. He took a few steps forward so that he was towering over Minseok, and boldly ran his slim hands down the intern's shoulders to straighten his tie and smooth down his blazer. "Perhaps I did," he admitted slowly, his tone almost entranced as he took one step closer to Minseok and leaned his head down so their lips nearly touched.

The CEO's breath was minty and slightly sweet as it blew hotly against Minseok's mouth, and the intern had to hold his own to keep from completely freaking out and ruining the moment. He waited with bated breath and half-lidded eyes for the kiss he was anticipating, but such an action never came.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" An angry voice called from behind them, making Minseok jump back almost guiltily even though CEO Oh merely smirked at him and shrugged.

Minseok turned and bowed deeply to whomever had just entered the room. If the newcomer had a high enough status to call out the company CEO like that, Minseok wanted to be as respectful as possible. Especially considering the questionable situation he'd just been caught in.

"What are you doing in my office? And seducing my intern, no less!" The man was shouting words that made no sense to Minseok.

The CEO, though, seemed to know what was happening because he shot Minseok a sheepish pout before smiling cutely and turning on his aegyo. "But hyung, I just wanted to try it. Appa said that once I graduate I'll get my own company too and I just wanted to know what it was like."

The other man rolled his eyes at his younger brother but ignored him without any further discipline. "I'm CEO Do Kyungsoo," he introduced himself to the now skittish intern. "I apologize for my younger brother's behavior toward you; it seems he doesn't yet know how to behave like an adult."

The not-CEO that the real CEO had called Sehun pouted at the jab while Minseok bowed once more and reassured his new boss that it was no problem, and it was really his fault, and that he should be the one apologizing.

"Don't be silly," CEO Do charged him seriously. "My brother tried to seduce you by taking advantage of your position in this firm. My father put him under my responsibility this summer so he could learn the ropes before his last year of college. Therefore his actions are on me. Again, I apologize."

"Tried?" Sehun scoffed once his brother finished speaking. "You saw him, hyung. He was already mine."

"I was not!" Minseok defended his dignity, feeling much more comfortable now that he knew he and Sehun were the same age.

"Nice try, intern. You totally fell for me." Sehun grinned at Minseok slyly and Minseok wanted to smack him across his pretty face.

"You wish," he countered.

Sehun looked serious for a moment before he winked. "Maybe I do."

Minseok laughed at him, doubting the other man's sincerity but liking the flirty bickering nevertheless. Kyungsoo, though, just brought his hands to his forehead to rub at it tiredly. "I'm surrounded by children," he complained to no one in particular.