KRISHO: Can't Stop The Feeling

Counting to Infinity

56: Suho tells everyone that Kris is his boyfriend. Kris just sort of lets him. Pairing!KrisHo, PreSchool!AU, Kid!AU

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Kris has heard this question an inordinate amount of times since starting preschool last September. He's not even sure if he wants a boyfriend right now. He's four and really enjoying the single life at the moment.

"Yes!" This squeaky affirmation comes from the boy sitting on the park bench next to Kris. His name is Suho, he's four and a half, and he never lets Kris forget it. "I'm older than you," He's always telling Kris. "Call me hyung, okay?"

He's also always telling anyone who will listen that yes, Kris is his boyfriend. Never mind that it's strange and vaguely inappropriate for older people to be asking children under five such questions.

But the one asking right now is Suho's oldest brother, Minseok. He's back from college for a visit and is overly invested in all of his siblings' romantic prospects. Kris was at Suho's house yesterday and he heard Minseok asking Jongdae about Sehun's . All Kris knows is that Minseok said a bad word and that Jongdae said a lot of bad words back at the elder before Suho dragged Kris to the backyard so he couldn't hear anymore.

It's not weird, then, that Minseok is asking about Suho and Kris being boyfriends. It's even less weird that Suho agrees, and absolutely not weird at all that Kris just lets him. That's been happening since September too, but Suho is Kris' best friend. If he can't be single, who else is going to be his boyfriend? This seems really logical to Kris' four year old brain so he smiles and nods when Minseok laughs and winks at them.

Suho clamps a tiny hand around Kris' wrist and tells his brother that they're going to go play now. Minseok tells them to have fun and waves happily at them to shoo the two boys away. Kris lets Suho drag him off to the monkey bars. He would wave back at Suho's older brother as they go off to play, but Suho's switched from holding Kris' wrist to holding his hand. Usually the only person who can hold Kris' hand is his mommy. Maybe Suho is a special case, though. Either way, Kris doesn't let go and when Suho tells another kid at that monkey bars that Kris is his boyfriend, Kris just sort of lets him.