Chapter 9

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry? What do you know? How long you are here? And, what do you know of my private life? It’s my life and I do what I want to do, without saying anything to anybody.” He was altered.

“Uhm, you’re saying this? Well, do not be jealous when I say I am dating someone else, even  though I will be dating someone else, I won’t care of your words. It’s my life and I do that I want to do, without saying anything to someone. You are the only one who continued to search me after I left YG. I prefered to stay in that place where existed only ion rather than see your face again” I yelled to him, I was very angry, so I turned and I went away.

Obviously after 2 meters, his hand took my arm and tightened it.

 

“Stop it now, damn! If you prefer to stay with es, then go with them! This time, I won’t save your again. As I see, who sleeps with dogs, she will wake up with fleas.” He smirked.

“Ah ah ah, you say I am a ? Uhm yeah, but I don’t with everyone” I said and then laughed. It was so funny.

“Ah me? I am a e? Oh, I have already forgot, I was the one I broke up with my boyfriend to go to LA to do God only knows what and to be famous” he smiled.

“Oh, listen now. I have enough of this , okay? We didn’t see each other for six months and you still talk about this stupid story. If I disappeared, it was because I didn’t care of you and I understand too late that I did care. But now, I don’t care, okay?” I was very nervous.

“Ah no? Why did you accept to be my girlfriend? Because I am rich and famous?! Because I can sing?!” he asked.

“Ma what the hell are you saying! No sense! My brother is rich, famous and can sing too.” I looked at him in an odd way.

“Mpff, you liar…” he puffed and threw away his cigarette.

“I am not a liar, stop it” I was calm this time.

“Why? I am a e, I ed with others girls because it’s my nature, not to forget you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter