Chapter 6

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

I looked at him still scared. I was scared. All I wanted was being with him, hug him. I couldn’t, no. I would have ruined his reputation so I acted like I was angry.

 

“What do you want? Why on the earth you came here? This was my work, how can I pay my rent?” I said angrily.

“You call home that room? It’s only a room, Hyojin. Come back, please. Come back to Seoul, I beg you”. He replied. He was about to cry and he cleaned my lips.

“What?” I said and I stared at his hand. On his shirt, I saw some blood.

“Your lips and your nose are bleeding” he answered.

“Damn!” I exclaimed. “Anyway, no. I don’t wanna come back home. My brother bought my house but I don’t wanna come back.” I affirmed.

“He didn’t buy your home” He confirmed.

“And then who bought it?”  I asked.

“I bought it. I want you to come back home” He replied.

“No stop. I go now, bye”. I ran away again and I went at my home.

 

He found me in that place too. I had to go away. I remembered then one of my best friend. She was half american and half korean and I loved her so much. She told me that in LA there was a TV show called “Dance Machine” and that the second edition was about to go on air. So I decided to go to America the next morning and to go to my friend’s house. She accepted to accomodate me in her house and I was happy. She also helped me with my bad english and in the end, I was good and I spoke english very well.

Nobody knew that I was in LA. After two days I called my parents .

 

“Omma” I replied.

“What? Lee Hyojin? Where are you? We are looking for you for 2 days. Are you crazy?” my mom yelled.

“Omma, calm down. I am in LA. I wanted to escape.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter