Chapter 14

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

I woke up and I stared at the room. She wasn’t there. I went to the bathroom and Kitchen. No one. She wasn’t in that house. I went again in the bedroom to take my things and I saw a note on the cushion. I took it and I begun to read it.

“I am sorry, I can’t stay anymore here. We are not meant to be. I have to go away. I’ll go in Italy. Don’t follow me. If you follow me, I won’t tell you where is the next country where I’ll go. Mianhae Jiyong-ah. Saranghae~”

 

I was depressed now. She left again. She ran away from me. I took the keys of her house and the note and I went to YG ENTERTAINMENT.

 

I arrived and I ran into the studio recording, the boys kept ask me something. I showed them the note and I kept it in my diary where I wrote my lyrics.

“What? She came back in Italy?” Seungri asked.

“It can’t be” TOP was angry.

“It’s the truth. She’s in Italy” I replied while for the first time my eyes were full of tears.

“It’s okay, Jiyong. You have to forget her.” Taeyang hugged me. He was always by my side. He was my best friend.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

Two weeks passed fast, oh God I was in Italy for two weeks? Well, I didn’t care, I loved my students, they were good at studying and listening to my lessons.

“Well guys, the previous time we talked about the theatre and the first world war. Right?” I asked.

“Yep” they replied.

“Okay, well, today we are going to study the second world war, maybe it’s a bit difficult but you can do it” I smiled. I was talking with my students about how the second world war begun and I feel my head hurt. I felt  dizzy, so I tried to stand up and open the window. From that moment on, I remembered nothing. I woke up in an hospital room, with a girl who was next to me and a woman: Giovanna and my colleague Marianne.

“Giovanna, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing prof… you suddenly fainted. Maybe you didn’t have your breakfast this morning” She replied.         

“No, I had my regular breakfast.” I said.

“Oh.. well I don’t know why you fainted” she was really worried.

“It’s okay, Hyo Jin, maybe you are not anymore okay with Italian temperature." Marianne tried to reassure me.

“Uh.. maybe” I said.

A doctor came in the room and I looked at him how I would ask him “what’s wrong?”

“Lee Hyo Jin?” he asked.

“I am here” I replied.

“Miss, you have an idea why you fainted?” he asked again.

“Hem..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter