Chapter 8

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sign here!” YG appa told me while I was in his office.

“Uhm… eh?” I asked with questioning eyes.

“This is a permanent contract as main dancer of YG.” He clarified.

“I remind you 6 months ago you told me to go away for some stupid critiques from journalists, you fired me and treated me like a stupid thing.  I couldn’t pay my rent anymore so I had to go away and I lived for four months in a room, which had bath next to my bed. I worked for four months in a strip club as waitress, fortunately. But in that place neither waitresses were good! I was treated like a thing, like a e. I had to do all this because you fired me from this agency so important to me! And now you are asking me to come back because I won a popular american TV show? I am sorry, but this time, I won’t come back. I don’t like it” I yelled to him angrily.

“Hyojin, you’re right and you have all the reasons of this world to not come back again and I understand you, you are angry. I was too stupid believing in that critiques. I couldn’t  see or understand why they criticized that concert. It was too perfect and they begun to criticize everything. Even the most famous critics said the concert was awesome and also the dancer team did a good job, especially GD’s personal dancer, you.  We are trying to contact you for six months but we couldn’t, you always avoid me or GD. All we knew, was something your brother told GD. I know, you are angry but if you come back, you will never be worried again. Please, accept!” he begged me.

“I accept.. mpfff.. but only because I have nothing to do” I replied after I thought of his words. I sign the contract and he hugged me. I came back home.

 

The next morning I woke up earlier, I had to go to work! But I wanted to change something of myself, so I decided to dye my hair. At first I dyed it blond but I didn’t like to much that color, so I changed. I dyed it pink with blue undertones. I felt like a mermaid. At 8.00 am I had my breakfast and I went to work.

 

I walked inside the practice room and I greeted to all my old friends. They were so happy I came back to work, and me too, I was happy.

While I was stretching my body, BIGBANG walked in the room. Obviously they didn’t know I came back to YG.

 

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

We went to YG and YG appa told us he found a new dancer for us. I was angry with him because I didn’t want a new dancer. We went at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter