Chapter 1

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally I come back. I just couldn’t wait. Goodbye Italy, welcome back my sweet Korea.” I thought while I was at Incheon Airport. Finally I finished my studies and even though I was young, I had a degree in language with the highest marks. I was so happy. Yep, I would miss Italy, but Korea was my hometown.

 

I came back to my house and when my things were again in their place, I decided to go to my parents’ house.  I used to live alone since I was in Italy, so I lived alone in Korea too.

 

 

I didn’t see my parents for 3 years, so I missed them a lot. It was a short visit because in the afternoon I had an audition for one of the major entertainment agency in Korea: YG Entertainment.  I sang well, yep, but I didn’t want to debut in a girlgroup or as a soloist  that I did the audition.  I did it because I always loved to dance, well, since I was 4 I always danced. At first as a dancer of classic music, then I tried to do hiphop when I was 8. I studied both for too many years, so I was good in both.

 

 

 " Uhm, well Hyojin, let’s pass this audition! YGE is a very important entertainment agency and all of its dancers are so good! " My daddy said.

 

 "Yeah, I know dad. I trained a lot. " I said.  " Well, I have to go now, bye "

 

 "Yep, baby. Good Luck! " my mom answered.

 

 "Oh mom, please. I am 20! " I said. I kissed my daddy’s cheek and then my mother’s and I got out of their house.

 

It was 2 pm. My audition was at 2.30 pm.

 

 

Two Hours Later.

 

 

 "Lee Hyo Jin, 28th May, 1989. " a guy that I didn’t know said.

 

 "Yep, I am here. " I answered.

 

 "YGE’s CEO, Yang Hyun Suk said that he wants to talk with you " the guy said.

 

He took me in his office and then he left. I bowed in front of Mr. YG.

 

 "Annyeonghaseyo " I greeted.

 

 "Hi and welcome " Mr. YG said.  "Sit down and don’t be shy, I have something to tell you and it’s important. "

 

 "Oh yes, please tell me, Mr. Yang. " I said.

 

 "You can call me YG appa or as you want because we are going to work together, if you want. " He said, while smiling.

 

 "Really? " I was shocked.

 

 "Yep. I saw your audition and I like it. You are amazing and fresh and that’s all I need at this moment. I really like your style and I want you to join YG family. A few days ago a dancer gave me her resignation letter. She was good, but you wow, you stole my eyes and my heart. Well, you have to sign right here and then you are part of YG family " He said while smiling and proud of me.

 

I smiled and signed on the sheet he showed me. I was just so happy. I couldn’t ask for something better. Then, he said me that he already had a work for me. Well, he just didn’t tell me what it was.

 

 "You can go at the downstairs and there you’ll meet someone.  " he smiled.

 

I went at the second floor and i bumped into someone. He took me to a practice room and here I saw a blonde guy.

 

 

 "Ji Yong Hyung, this is Lee Hyo Jin. She’s  a new dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter