Chapter 19

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

“Ommaaaa, I am home.” I came in with the baby who was sleeping in my arms.

“Oh, annyeong baby, he is sleeping?” her eyes were bright.

“No, eh, omma, I am okay, don’t worry!” I joked. “Yep, fortunately he’s sleeping” I said.

“Oh,  stop it. You know now I will pay attention to him, you’re not the baby anymore” she smirked.

“Mpff, witch omma. But, omma, do you know that yesterday I met Ji Yong’s parents? I really like them, they’re amazing” I nodded, happy. They treated me like I were their daughter.

“Really? Well, I want to meet Ji Young’s daddy. We are the only one who don’t know him” she looked at my daddy who was on the couch.

“Tonight, but I can’t promise you he will have dinner with us. BIGBANG’s new album will be relased soon, so I think he has too much work to do.” I said, saddly.

“Do you miss him?” My mommy hugged me.

“Omma, he’s my boyfriend. I am with him just when we sleep” I was tired. But I called Ji Yong and I told him what my mother said. He was happy and accepted to have dinner with us.

 

“Omma, appa this is Ji Yong, my boyfriend and Ji Young’s father” I said shyly, but he was even more shyly when shook my dad’s hand.

 

“When the new album will be relased?” I asked him while lying on the bed.

“Uhm, at the end of May” he lied down too.

“Ji Yong, it’s the 25th of May” I looked at him.

“Oh right, sorry jagiya, I don’t even know what day is it today. I am too tired. Anyway, it will be relased on 27th of May.” I looked at him again and I kissed slowly his lips.

“I miss you, honey” I whispered.

“I miss you too, jagi.” He took possession of my lips and after a while, he took possession of my body too. The next morning he didn’t go to work because was too tired and YG appa gave him a day off.

 

We spent the last days before of his promotions like an happy family. He was an awesome dad and he helped me too much with Ji Young.

 

BIGBANG started promoting their new album and I couldn’t understand what was happening in my live. Fans followed him everywhere, even when he came back home. I was always tired, I couldn’t go out of my own house because the fans were always outside the door. Ji Yong was tired and nervous and we fought everyday, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter