Chapter 21

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed very fast and we didn’t know yet the results of Ji Yong’s medical exam or maybe I was the only one who didn’t know anything. Anyway, my baby grew up really beautiful, he was healthy. More he grew up, more he looked like his dad, the person I used to love.

 

Suddenly someone knocked to the door.  It was 7.00 am , who could be this early? Maybe Ji Yong? Maybe, he always forgot something and fortunately I was awake to nurse Ji Young.

I went in the door’s direction and I opened it, it was someone who I didn’t see for a long time: my best friend Dani.

“Dani-ah!” I yelled happily and I hugged her.

“Hyo Jin-ah!” She yelled too and hugged me back.

“Omg how  many time is passed?! A year? How are you? Oh my god, you’re beautiful” I stared at her.

“Oh well, I am okay and you? You too are beautiful even if you gain some weight” she joked.

“I am pretty well. Eh, well, when you are pregnant and have a childbirth you gain weight but I lose some weight to be honest” I smiled.

“What? Childbirth?” she was shocked and Ji Young started crying.

“Oh my God, the baby! Dani, come in, I’ll be right back” I said and I ran in my and Jiyong’s bedroom.

“I am back” I said with the baby who was eating attached to my while he was sleeping.

“Hyo Jin-ah…” Dani said.

“Tell me” I replied.

“That baby…” she pointed her finger in the baby’s direction, she was in trance.

“What’s wrong?” I was odd.

“You are nursing him.. is he… yours?” She asked me shocked.

“Yes, he’s my son” I admitted.

“Tell me everything!” she smiled.

I sat down and the baby was still eating. I kept telling her what happened in the last year and she told me what she did. She was in Korea for the whole year and I didn’t even know it. She had a boyfriend too.

“so, Ji Yong is Ji Young’s father?” she asked.

“Yep” I smiled.

“What… the names sound alike” she said.

“When Ji Young was born, Ji Yong wasn’t with me. Actually he didn’t know I was pregnant and I didn’t think he would find out and even give his family name to my baby.” I explained what happened.


“ And on the contrary…” she said.

“ And on the contrary he’s my son’s father. And I really love him.” I smiled again, caressing my baby’s face.

“Is he a good daddy?” she asked.

“He’s the best daddy. He helps me with the baby and every evening, when he comes back home, he gives us some presents. Toys and clothes for Ji Young and also clothes, jewellery and a lot of love he gives me every night” I was about to cry because he really was the best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter