Chapter 7

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed very fast but I was still there, waiting for her. After 5 months, I was still there, thinking of her, while she was having fun. I said to myself “Stop now, Ji Yong. You have to continue your life. She’s having fun and you are hurt. It doesn’t work. If she really loves you, she will come back to you.” So, I decided to go out again and have some fun with my friends.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

The TV show was already started. It was awesome, in just a few days I had sooo much fun. I thought I didn’t ever had that fun. Well, dancing was my passion, it was natural that I would have fun. The MC was so funny and nice, he joked with me and sometimes asked me to speak in korean, obviously he didn’t understand but he faked to understand and he replied with something that was meaningless. He wouldn’t have offended korean people but he did it to decrease the stress we had before a match.

 

I didn’t call everyday my parents, I was always with my friend Dani. When the TV show’s filming was ended, I went out with her. American guys really liked korean girls and someone also flirted with me, but I didn’t care too much, I loved korean guys, even if korean girls always loved american guy. I wasn’t korean? Well, actually it was not that I didn’t like american guys… I thought of him… I missed him a lot. My first boyfriend, my dear Ji Yong.

Two months passed really fast, and I didn’t even realize that I was in the final of “Dance Machine 2”.

It was always so natural, so beautiful. I felt the best, I was too sure of myself, probably I would have lose or maybe no.

 

2nd July 2010.

 

The day after the final of “Dance Machine 2”.

Every newspaper ,TV news and talk show talked about that girl who was a stranger and she eliminated 19 competitors of “Dance Machine 2”, winning the first place as best hip hop dancer in the world.

I did interviews and I went to some talk show too. I was stressed. What shocked me was my parents and my friends didn’t call me.

As I told to Hongki two months earlier, If I had win, I would have come back to Korea.

“Goodbye America. Welcome back my sweet Korea”.

 

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

5 Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter