Chapter 24

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

This time I treated her really bad but my words were real. Maybe this was the time that I stopped run after her, that I stopped liking her, that I stopped loving her. So, I kept my thoughts on Jenny who I really loved.

That night she didn’t sleep with me on our bed, but on the couch. I felt bad after seeing her sleeping on the couch but I didn’t know what to do.

 

“Good morning” I already woke up and I went to the kitchen and I saw her preparing our breakfast. She didn’t answer me. She put some dishes on the table, that was our breakfast, and then she started clearing up the kitchen.

“Today you don’t have your work, could you stay with the baby?” she suddenly asked me.

“Of course, why? What do you have to do?” I asked, really dazed.

“I have to bring  my things to my house” she coldly replied.

“Your house? This is your house” I was even more dazed.

“I mean, to my parents’ house” she whispered.

“Wh---why do you bring your things to your parents’ house?” I stuttered.

“Because I don’t wanna live here anymore. I leave this home in your hands, pratically, it’s yours too.” She said and she went out of our home with her suitcases. I couldn’t even run to bring her back.


Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

I rush out of our home with my suitcases before my tears kept falling down. I was destroyed. I really loved him and I realized it too late. You realize to love someone when this someone goes away from you. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid Hyo Jin.

 

While I was driving until my parents’ house, tears fell down again and again. It was the reality? He really prefered to stay with a stupid child than being the husband of his son’s mother?

 

“Omma, appa, you know me and Ji Yong are no longer a family, that house is mine and his but I prefered leaving it to him, so I’ll stay here” I said sadly.

“Hyo Jin, we know, but whatever is your decision, we are okay with it. We are your parents’ and we wanna see you happy but now you are almost 24 years old and you are a responsible mother so you have to make the right choice for you and your son and your life.” My daddy, who was always silently, said.

I hugged my parents’ and I came back to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter