Chapter 16

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

That baby, wow, was so beautiful, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. She said he was her son, so in those months she got married or she had a boyfriend. I was in panic now. I didn’t want her to be in a relationship with a man that wasn’t me. Why I was like this? I loved Jenny. Why I was suddenly worried to know who was the baby’s father? I wanted to hug strong that baby like if he was my son.

Jenny went away after she cuddled with the beautiful baby. Taeyang, Daesung, TOP and Seungri came in the room to see the baby.

“He’s your son?!” TOP asked shocked  looking at Hyo Jin.

“Yep, don’t you see? He looks like me” Hyo Jin joked.

“I don’t think so. I guess he looks like his father” I said coldly.

“Yah, he’s young. When he will grow up, he will be beautiful like his omma” she was secure.

“Too modest, noona” Seungri kept caressing the baby. All BIGBANG cuddled my little baby then they went away, except Jiyong.

“He’s really beautiful. When is he born?” I asked without taking off my eyes of him.

“20th of May. Two days ago” she replied.

“Your husband is happy?” I asked with a sad voice.

“Sorry?” she asked.

“Uhm.. your husband.. or your fiancé” I was nervous now.

“Ah, I don’t know” she replied.

“You mean, his father doesn’t know he is born?” I was even more shocked.

“Yep he knows but…” she stopped.

“But? I don’t bite you, it’s okay if you don’t wanna tell me.” Then I continued. “I have to ask you something”.

“What?” she asked.

“Who’s his father?” I asked back. I thought he was my son even if it was impossible.

She didn’t answer.

“My fiancé, obvious.” She answered as if it was the most natural thing on the world.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

“My fiancé, obvious.”I answered as if it was the most natural thing on the world.

“Hyo Jin!” I heard a male voice: he was Hongki. I looked at him and I mimed an “I can’t tell him”.

“You must.” He answered. I mimed “I can’t” again.

“Do what do you want, remember what I said.” He went away.

“What do you have to do?” Jiyong asked me.

“Nothing. Maybe he was talking about our relationship. I mean… It’s better not to see each other. I have a boyfriend and a baby and If I see my first love, I won’t be okay.” I said but immediately I realized what I said. I wanted to die.

“Oh you mean you still love me?” he asked. I didn’t answer. I really still loved him.

“No, no… it’s…” I wanted to tell something, I wanted to make an excuse but I didn’t know what to say.

“Hyo Jin, come with me” He took my hand and I called Hongki to pay attention of my baby. Jiyong and me went in his studio.

“Tell me” I said.

“Answer me sincerely. Ji Young is my son?”He asked. I lowered her head and shook it.

“Tell me that he isn’t my son and look at me in my eyes” he altered his tone.

“He isn’t your son” I said with lower head.

“Look at me in my eyes” He yelled. He put two fingers under my chin and made me looked at him into his eyes.

“He’s not your son” I started crying.

“I will go to the hospital where Ji Young is bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter