Chapter 17

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Young was sleeping in my embrace. I put him slowly in his cradle and I covered him with a blanket even if it was hot. My mom told me that even if it was hot, I had to take care of baby’s health.

 

“He’s beautiful even when he sleeps” Ji Yong told me while looking at the baby sleeping. His eyes were full of love for his son.

“Yep. But he didn’t eat, it’s odd” I was worried.

“It’s okay, he will wake up when he is hungry” he hugged me.

“Oh and how will I know when he is hungry?” I asked.

“Jagiya, he will cry, don’t worry.” He smiled.

“Omg you know so many things. Aish” I puffed.

“Yah, I am good at everything” he smiled.

“I know, my love. Oh, oppa.. but your parents don’t know you have a son.. do you wanna tell them?” I asked.

“Oh yes, of course. They are his grandparents.I don’t know if they agree that we are not married” He nodded.

“I don’t think we would get married if  I stayed here.” I whispered.

“I would have done anything to make you to stay and marry me” he put me on the bed and closed his lips with mine.

“Oppa you don’t have to do it. You still have a girlfriend” I pulled him away but I was nervous so I started joking with the buttons of his shirt.

“I missed you, Hyo Jin” he whispered.

“Hey, I am here. I won’t go away again. My baby needs a father, my baby needs the love of his father. I am sorry I didn’t tell you and I am sorry because I ran away from you always. I was afraid and I am afraid that I will ruin your career, I am not at your level” I concluded.

“It’s stupid what you are saying right now. You have an university degree, you won an International show as the best dancer, you are my personal dancer and the mother of my son. How could you say you’re not at my level?” He scolded me. I sat on the bed.

“It’s okay, you are right. It’s all my fault. But I was too young to understand what the real love is and who my real love is. Thanks to Ji Young I grew up and now I can say I am a mature mother and I realized how much I love you.” He put me on his body and took possession of my lips. I detached a little.

“We can’t, you know” I reminded him.

“I wanna be with you. Even if we wouldn’t have a child.” He admitted.

“You are Jenny’s boyfriend now. You can’t break up with her like this.” I nodded.

“I don’t care if she will hate me. I don’t care if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter