Chapter 28 - THE END

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

I kept staring at her invitation when she went away. I could smell her parfume in the air. I really missed everything of her. Her parfume, her cuddles, the way she gave me her body, the way she took care of me, of our baby and our house. I really missed everything. I felt lonely, I felt a loser. I didn’t even reconquered her. I was really a loser. I lost her.

 

Some days later…

 

I went, reluctantly, at her wedding. When the minister said “If anyone has any reason why these two should not be married...  speak now or forever hold your peace” I wanted to stand up, to go close to her, to kiss her, and bring her away with me. But no, I didn’t, I was so coward. I had to accept that defeat.

 

After that day, I didn’t see her anymore, I didn’t show myself up when I went to her new house to bring Ji Young with me. If I saw her, I would have kiss her and hug her and I couldn’t. I couldn’t do this.

 

One day, I was walking into Seoul’s street and I saw her. She was beautiful but something changed her: a big belly. She was pregnant… Minhyun’s baby. She was so cute… I wanted to cry. In that moment I felt like a coward because when she was pregnant of my son, I wasn’t with her, I didn’t help her. I was burning because of my stupid jealousy.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

When my second son was born, it seemed like I had not enough love for my sons. I didn’t feel Ji Young as my son anymore, maybe because he was not the son of my real love, of my husband, Minhyun. But I realized that it was only the depression that was doing its work and I realized that I really loved my first baby.  Ji Yong didn’t show up for three months and Ji Young was jealous of the new baby and hated Minhyun. I understand him. He wanted his mom and dad together. I was in pain for this. I still had that lump at my throat.

 

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

I heard someone touching my shoulder.

“Ji Yong… Ji Yong, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter