Chapter 5

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He called me everyday and many times in one day but I didn’t answer to one of his call. So, I decided to turn off my phone. I wanted to be alone, my career was finished even before starting and everything because of some media that wanted to criticize everything as they were some important critics.

 

4 months later…

 

I was working in that strip club for more than 4 months and I would say that I liked it but… my life was horrible. My chief treated me like a beast, I worked from 8 am to 4 am, I was always tired and sick. When the night came, all bad people came in that club to see their favourite strippers to strip off and to go in the private rooms with them and do only God knows what!

What I hated the most was that some people did not only touch the strippers but also us, the waitresses. (Yep, I was a waitress, not a stripper), and the first person that touched us was our chief, the owner of that strip club. Damn, that place.. was my personal hell. Did I do something wrong in my past life? I didn’t know but I was always scared.

I called my brother Hongki and my parents only two times in one months. I missed them a lot but I wanted to stay alone and none knew where I was, excepting for one person: ahjumma, my neighbour.

 

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

4 months early…

 

“Damn, damn, damn!” I screamed when I realized she hung up.

My friends stared at me oddly and I didn’t say a word, I only went out and drove my car in direction of her house. When I was in front of it, I knocked few times at the door but none would opened it. I was really scared. She had already gone.

“She went away. She said she didn’t have so much money to pay the rent…” an ahjumma said while she was on her balcony.

“Ahjumma… do you know where she is now?” I asked her. I was scared til the death.

“She only said she was going in a different place, with different people, with bad people somewhere in Seoul. She only said this” the ahjumma explained.

“Nothing else?” I asked again.

“No” she said.

“Thank you so much” I whispered. I was disappointed but what could I do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter