Chapter 15

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

The time passed by well, maybe it was eight months ago that she was in my embrace and I still remembered her even though I had a new love. After a few months, I finally fell in love with another YG dancer, Jenny. She was younger than me, about eight years younger than me but I didn’t care. She was cute, sweet and sensibile and she didn’t want to escape from me, while Hyo Jin did it everytime.

 

I walked into Seoul’s street with Jenny, we were doing shopping, when I suddenly saw a familiar face with a middle-aged woman. She looked like Hyo Jin but she wasn’t her.  Hyo Jin was in Italy and Hongki told me she wouldn’t return in Korea. She really looked like Hyo Jin but she wasn’t her. That girl had a big belly, she was expecting a baby, Hyo Jin was not pregnant. I was really excited thinking about Hyo Jin again in Seoul. My heart kept beating really fast and I had to stop it.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

I was walking into Seoul’s street. Eight months, at least nine were passed too fast and when I came back home, I went to buying everything for my baby. Ji Yong still know nothing.

 

Two weeks later, the doctor took care of me in the General Hospital of Seoul and after two days, I gave birth to my first son. It born a beatiful baby with brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes was his father’s eyes, he looked exactly like his father.

 

“Baby, how are you?” my mommy asked.

“I am okay, omma. Where’s my baby?” I asked back.

“He’s here” the nurse took my baby in her arms and then put him in mine.

“Omg, he’s beautiful” I said.

“Mh.. he’s really beautiful” my mom kept caressing his head. She was crying.

“Miss, what’s the baby’s name?” the nurse asked me.

“Ji Young” I replied.

“Surname?” she asked again.

“Kwon” I was insecure. I didn’t like to use his surname without his permission.

 

Two hours later…

“Noona!” Hongki exclaimed and entered in the room.

“Hey,  dongsaeng!” I tried to sit down on the bed.

“No, no. Rest please” he hugged me.

“I missed you. But where’s the baby?” he asked.

“You too. He’s with omma” I replied.

“Oh well, I took here the others members of FT Island that you already know. I hope you won’t mind..” he admitted.

“Oh, it’s okay. Please, come in” I replied and they came in the room. They congratulated to me. After few minutes my mom went in the room and Hongki took the baby from her arms. He was happy and seemed a baby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter