Chapter 13

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pushed her in her home and I closed the door, without interrupt the hug. I hugged her even more strong. I stared at her and I put two fingers under her chin. I made her look at me. She was crying like a baby.

“Please, forgive me” I begged, stared at her eyes. I was about to collapse.

“I won’t do…” she sobbed.

“I am begging you, I know what you feel, and I am not here to ask you to be my girlfriend… but.. be my friend” I caressed her soft hairs.

“What do you feel?” she asked, stopping the sobs for a while.

“I love you” I dried her tears with my fingers and I repeated. “I love you”.

“Even if I felt the same, we wouldn’t come back again or be friends. Everything always goes wrong, we are not meant to be, I think” she was right. But I didn’t want to admit it, so I took her head, I took possession of her lips and I kissed her. I put my tongue into and she put her hands on my head, caressing my hair. I pushed her on the bed and I started to strip her. We had , again.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

2 hours later..

 

He was sleeping like a baby, but I decided to wake up. I wouldn’t stay in that home more than a minute. I wouldn’t stay in Korea more than a minute. I packed my things quickly, I put the luggage in my car and I took a last look at my house that I wouldn’t have seen for a long time. I was hurt, seen him there, in my bad, after he gave my all his body and soul. He didn’t deserve this. I wrote a note for him.

“I am sorry, I can’t stay anymore here. We are not meant to be. I have to go away. I’ll go in Italy. Don’t follow me. If you follow me, I won’t tell you where is the next country where I’ll go. Mianhae Jiyong-ah. Saranghae~”

 

2 days later..

 

I was in Italy. I told to my parents and my brother I went there to take a break and to be alone. I didn’t told them it was because of Jiyong.

Well, I was in an hotel but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter