Chapter 3

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

“Quick, quick”. I yelled while I was wearing  something and I didn't even know what.

“It’s okay, Hyo Jin. We still have half an hour”. He smirked quietly.

“ I have to take you at your dorm…. And…what will they think that you didn’t sleep at home last night? I mean… BIGBANG’s members”. I asked.

“Well, I’ll say that I was with a friend”. He replied softly.

“A friend?” I asked. I was a bit disappointed. Maybe I wanted him to say “I was with a person that I like” but then I thought “Are you stupid? You don’t even know him”.

“Yep”. He said.

I didn’t know why, but I was angry with him. I took him at his dorm and I was still angry.

“See you later” he smiled.

“Yeah, bye”. I said coldly and then I went away.

I drove the car until I was in YGE parking and then I got out of my car. I went in the practice room and while I was waiting, I called my parents to tell them the good news. While I was on the phone with my mom, I saw some good looking guys.

 

They saw me and I saw them. At first I didn’t care too much of their presence but finally Jiyong arrived.

 

“May I ask you why you answered me in an angry way and you went away too fast? Did I do something wrong?” He asked me.

“Nothing”. I replied coldly.

 “Damn, tell me! What we did last night is nothing for you?” He asked again.

“Jiyong, it was my first time, this is nothing? Please…”. I was about to go away but he took my hand.

“Stop and tell me what I did.” He said strongly.

“I thought I was more than a friend.. I mean… I don’t have with my friends.. Well.. maybe I was wr—“ he stopped me.

“No. You are more than a friend.  You’re right, I don’t have with my friends.  I said that you are only a friend  because BIGBANG’s members don’t know that I broke up with Jinah and that she cheated on me for six months.” He said.

“Mmmh.. okay”. I said while thinking.

“ Would you give me another chance? You didn’t forgive me yet.” He smiled.

“Of course.. but when?” I asked.

“Tonight.. this time at my place.” He said and I smiled.

 

We were interrupted by a male voice.

“Hyung, who’s this beautiful girl?” Seungri asked.

“She’s Lee Hyo Jin and she’s my personal dancer.” Jiyong said and he wrapped his arms around my hips.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Hyo Jin. Nice to meet you” I bowed.

“Annyeong. I am Taeyang” a small guy said.

“Nice to meet you too, I am Daesung” an athletic guy smiled.

“I am Seungri” a guy that looked like a panda yelled.

“And I am TOP” a mysterious guy said.

“Uhm.. can we start now?” Jiyong smiled.

“Yep” I replied.

 

We worked for about 5 hours but we took a break because it was lunch time! We didn’t get out to eat something, we ate in the practice room wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter