Chapter 10

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed very quickly and I had not so much work to do with BIGBANG, YG appa told me to take a break and go on holiday: two months of absolute relax.

I took only one of the two months to relax, the last one I spent it with Jiyong oppa. Our relationship was good, even though we weren’t dating, but we were just friends. He was dating that girl, Mei, and I wanted to meet her too. Meanwhile I realized that my feelings were strong when I saw Seungri and I told him what I felt only when he told me what he felt. At the end, we were dating too. I was so odd. Did I really love Jiyong or it was only a crush? Why did my heart beat so fast when I was with Jiyong? I decided to ignore my heart this time.

 

Two months later.

 

YG’s practice room..

 

“Yah! Ji Yong oppa!” I exclaimed and I jumped on him. He took me and hugged me back

“Aish you’re heavy!” he faked he was tired.

“Tsk, no sense! How are you?” i asked.

“I am fine. You?” he asked back.

“Fine. I need to tell you something” I stared at him.

“Yes baby, what?” he was worried.

“Come here” he put me down and I took him far from others dancers.

“C’mon, tell me!” he was anxious

“ I am dating Seungri” I said. He wasn’t smiling anymore.

“What? How did it happen?” he asked.

“Mmh I don’t know. I like him, he likes me… and so…” I said.

“Mh, okay” he went in Seungri’s direction and took him away.

 

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

“You know, you have to tell me what are you doing with my girl! Damn, you know I still love her  and you asked her to date you! Are you crazy? Do you want me dead? I slammed him against the wall.

“Hyung! Calm ! I am not her boyfriend! I am dating her….” He was about to say but I stopped him

“You see? You are dating her!!!” I was angry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter