Chapter 23

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I loved him, yes, I really loved him so much but that was the right choice. I had to let him go, he was wrong with me so many times and my patience was over. In spite of all, in the next days, he still came in the hospital to see me and Ji Young, but mostly for the baby. My  brother Hongki was very angry with him, he was disappointed.

 

“You should forgive him, Hyo Jin. He’s so cute, everyday he comes here to see you and the baby. He brought with him toys for Ji Young and flowers and a present for you. He really loves you and we all know it, forgive him. You don’t know how many times I forgave your dad!” my mother said, trying to defend Ji Yong.

“I would forgive him, omma, but my patience is over and the limits is exceeded. He said he didn’t smoke for sure and now it’s the opposite. What a frustration!” I was nervous now.

“But you didn’t give him the time to tell you what really happened, poor baby! He told me two days ago he was in the police station for four hour!” my mother yelled. She really loved Ji Yong and she defended him as if he was his son. She was terribly cute.

“Omma, tell me what? He’s addicted! It’s obvious! And he was in the police station because the results of exams were out.” I was tired of that situation.

“No, my baby, you’re wrong this time, not him. He was in the police station because he helped the police making an identikit of the guy that gave him the cigarette. It’s a person who goes at every party where are idols, and when they’re drunks, he gives  them some drug” my mothers said.

“WHAT?” I yelled opening completely my eyes.

“Mh. Ji Yong remembered the face of that person. He’s in jail. Tomorrow the judge will say if Ji Yong is innocent or not” my mother closed her eyes.

“But… b-but..why he didn’t tell me?” I was now sorry because I treated him really bad.

“You didn’t give him the time to explain” she looked at me like she was about to kill me.

“God… he won’t forgive me” I said.

 

That night, as I thought, Ji Yong came to the hospital. He was really happy. He bought a romper suit (baby clothes) for Ji Young with his name on the back and for me he bought blue roses and one of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter