Chapter 4

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday  I practiced with him and the others dancers. He was always sweet with me and after that night, we were inseparable.  Days went quickly and that important date was always closer. I was worried, It was my first time that I would have performed in front of hundreds of people. After 5 months, Jiyong asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted. Appa YG also accepted our relationship, he was happy for his baby (Jiyong).

 

6 months later..

 

Dicember 2009.

It was  December 2009. That meant only one thing: GD’s first solo concert.  I knew that there were more than 250.000 fans that were waiting for his concert to begin. I was really worried. But I was happy for him. He always wanted to debut as a solo artist since he was young and now.. he was about to perform in his solo concert. I was proud of him.

 

I was worried but when the concert began, I immediately felt warm. His fans were magic and also beautiful. Their voices warmed my heart and I did well my job.

The concert were just finished and was a success. We all worked hard, but especially him, my cute boyfriend. He was tired but he made his fans dream that night and I admired his strenght of will.

 

That night, we went together at his place. Late in the morning, I saw him jump out of our bed. I woke up and I looked at him oddly.

“What’s wrong? Why are you already awake?” I mumbled.

“It’s.. It’s a mess! Mass media accused me to be too vulgar in my performance “Breathe” he said.

“What?” I was shocked.

“You know.. appa YG wants both in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter