Chapter 18

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

“Ommaaaaaaaa! I am hungryyyy!! Ppalli!!!” I yelled while I sat down on my parents couch.

“Ji Yoong! Finally you came! How are you, my little baby? Aigoo you are thin!!” my mom caressed my face and I looked at her oddly. He treated me always like a baby.

“I am fine, omma. And, I am 23 years old, I am not a baby. How are you, omma?” I asked back.

“I am fine too. Your appa is coming, he went at the Market with Dami. Do you wanna have dinner with us?” she asked me happy. I always loved my mother, she was a beautiful and sweet person.

“I don’t know if I can, omma” I was thinking about  Hyo Jin.

“Why not? You are busy with BigBang?” she asked now sadly.

“No, mom, I am free now” I replied.

“It’s a girl, right? Is she the girl who is 8 years younger than you?” she asked, mischievous.

“Omma! No, I broke up with her. I realized I didn’t love her” I puffed.

“Oh, I am sorry. It’s another girl?” she asked smiling.

“Yes” I smiled.

“Tell me everything” she was happy and hugged me.

“Omma, you know her and you know already everything. I mean, you haven’t seen her yet but you already love her” I said.

“Uhm..” it was like she didn’t remember who was that person.

“Hyo Jin!” I exclaimed.

“Ahh! Hongki’s noona? Oh, that girl is an angel. Even though I didn’t know her physically, BIGBANG’s member told me that she is a good girl!” I didn’t know why my mother liked Hyojin this much, because she didn’t know her, but I was happy. She accepted the person I loved.

“Omma.. there’s something else” I lowered my head.

“No.. wait… you mean…” she stared at me and I nodded. “Kwon Ji Yong! Yah! Where’s your responsabilities?” She asked me, now she was angry.

“Omma, calm down please. I didn’t know. I swear. I was with her until the first days of September.. she went in Italy and she came back with a baby” I said.

“What?.. It’s… it’s… already…” she wasn’t able to speak, I could see she was crying.

“Omma, he’s already born. He’s one week old and his name is Kwon Ji Young” I smiled thinking of my baby.

“Kwon? You gave him your family name?” she asked shocked.

“He’s my son, omma. And I couldn’t say he is not mine, he looks exactly like me” I nodded.

“Omg, it’s amazing! OH MY GOD! I AM GRANNY! OMG!” she yelled happly and hugged me again. “Well, call her, tell her to come here” she continued.

“And appa? He will have an heart attack!” I whispered.

“Your appa always tells Dami she has to get married and have some children, because he wants to be a granddaddy! And.. I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter