Chapter 22

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months later…

September 2011.

 

I was helping my mother preparing the lunch. Ji Yong worked all the day and me and the baby didn’t want to be alone so we went always to my mother’s home or to my mother-in-law’s home. That day we were at my parents’ house.

My daddy was watching the TV and was watching the news.

“Kwon Ji Yong, better known as G-DRAGON, leader of BIGBANG, this morning was brought by the policemen  in the police station. He resulted postive to the drug’s exam” The reporter said. I was dying inside, my body was burning and my head was hurt. My legs didn’t want to support me anymore, my heart stopped beating. I fainted as a died body and I didn’t remember anything. I wake up after two or three hours, in an hospital room.

 

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

“How many time I have to tell you it?! Redo me this stupid exam, you will see! If I smoke , I will do it everyday! Search in my house, you will see if I have the mariujana. My wife is a witness. I go to work and then I come back home. Ask it to my wife, my friends, c’mon!” I was angry.

“Keep calm, Mr. Kwon. We brought you here because it was our work” a policeman said.

“Oh, damn. I don’t remember anything of that night, only few things not clear at all” I said, tired by this story.

“What do you remember?” another policeman asked.

“I remember only a few alchol and I needed some air. I went in the bathroom and I washed my face and then I wanted to go out. When I went in the bathroom I was not alone. There was a guy who was my fan. I wanted to smoke a cigarette but mine were finished. That guy gave me a cigarette. I was drunk, since I didn’t smoke I can’t tell you what kind of smell it has, so I smoked it.” I said.

“Do you feel better? Do you remember how the guy looks like?” they asked me.

“He had rastas, he was of course korean. He had small eyes and big lips. His accent was odd, I think it was Busan’s accent.” I confessed.

“If we make a portrait of this guy with the computer, could you tell us if he is the guy who gave you the cigarette?” a policeman asked again.

“Of course” I said.

It took  us two hours but at the end we had his name: Lee Joo Suk, he was a stealer and sold the drug.

“Do you remember if that bar or whatelse had the CCTV?” they asked again.

“Yes, I think. It was a luxurious local.” I admitted.

“Thank you Mr. Kwon. We are sorry but now we know you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter