Chapter 2

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

What the he—I was wrong with her.  What did I have? Actually, It was also my fault if I couldn’t do well the choreography. That girl, wow, she was beautiful.  I went crazy everytime she was with me. “Keep calm, Ji Yong” I thought. “You have a girlfriend.”

 

“Who was that girl? “ Jinah asked me while she was entering in the practice room.    

“A new dancer“ I replied, smiling and then kissing her cheek.

“And she comes here with that outfit? With shorts? “ she asked again. Jinah was my girlfriend for over 2 years. I loved her. She accepted me although my popularity.

“ Well, what’s wrong with it? “ I raised an eyebrow.

“Bha, she’s shameless. There are a lot of men and she comes here to work with shorts? Are you serious?! “she exclaimed.

“Well, I understand that you are jelous, it’s okay, but now I don’t understand why you are attacking her! There are a lots of dancers that work here and they also wore shorts, skirts, and also a bodyshaper. Why are you attacking that girl that you don’t even know?! “ I yelled at her, angry for what she was saying.

“Okay, Okay. Keep calm. I have to talk with you“ she said with a serious tone.

“Tell me“ I just said.

“Tonight, while we have a dinner, I’ll tell you all“ she smirked.

“Well, maybe you don’t understand. But I am tired. I am arranging this concert with some help but I work hard. You don’t understand that if I have free time, I’ll have to use it for sleeping or I’ll die. Tell me now and understand me. “ I said annoyed.

”Ok, if you wanna know it like this. I have another boyfriend for 6 months”she said, coldly.

”What? ” I asked even more annoyed.

”Yep. I hate you and your work and your popularity. ” she said acidly.

”So you prefer to cheat on me instead of tell me the truth, wow, I am surprised. ” I said joking. ”It’s okay, you can go. This world is full of people like you, but fortunately not in my life, so go away and never come back. Bye. ” I said coldly. I took my bags and I went out of that room. I was shocked but I had a bad feeling, I already knew she was cheating on me, so on one hand I was happy.

I came back home and I took a shower. I wore black jeans and a white t-shirt with a leather jacket.

I was tired but I had to do it, because it was 7.30 pm and at 8 pm I had an appointment with Hyo Jin, my new dancer.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

Damn, It was late. I took only a shower and I put some make up. Quickly I jumped into my dress. I wore a black dress, it was simple but pretty. I l left my hair natural since they were straight.

 

”You’re beautiful” he smiled when I opened the door of my house.

”You too. But let’s go now” I blushed,

We spent funny time together. It was like I knew him for long time. When we finished eating, we decided to go out for a walk. I found out that he wrote all of his songs, that he was nice and a good boy and that… he was only tired.

”Well, I will see you tomorrow” I said while opening my home’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter