Chapter 26.

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER COULD MAKE YOU CRY.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

“Yaboseyo?” I said half asleep. I looked at the alarm; it was 2.30 am. “Who the hell calls a person in the middle of the night?” I thought.

“Kwon Ji Yong?” someone asked.

“Yes, I am. Why?” I asked back, I woke up now.

“I think she’s your girlfriend or firend, I don’t know but a woman named Lee Hyo Jin, blond hair, 25 years old, is here, in the Seoul General Hospital, it’s important.” The doctor, I thought he was, said and hung up.

“Hyo Jin? Hospital?” I whispered and I realized that I had to go in the hospital. I dressed up myself really fast and I ran with my car in the hospital’s direction.

 

“Doctor?” I said, while I was running towards a doctor.

“Yes?” he said.

“The nurse told me you called me. I am Lee Hyo Jin’s boyfriend. She’s hurt?” I asked, while I was breathing deeply,

“Yes, I called you, Mr. Kwon. Mrs. Kwon was hit by a car. He was a drunk man that hit her and ran away. I found her on the street, into a bloodstain. I had just finished my turn in this hospital and I was about to go home when  I saw her. I called some doctors and we bring her here. In her pockets she had documents and a mobile phone both were saved from the hit. I searched the most called number and it said “Kwon Ji Yong”, that’s why I know your name. Thank you and follow me” the doctor explained me what happened. I stopped him.

“Wait, I have to say it to her family.” I said and the doctor nodded.

 

“Ommoni.. Hyo Jin… come in the hospital. Room 20.” I hung up. I was so destroyed to tell her the truth.

 

I walked into her room and I stopped on the door. I was worried. I saw her on the bed connect to a machine. Her face was full of livid but fortunately she was awake.

 

“J-Ji Yong Oppa..” she whispered.

“Hey, baby, no, don’t speak, you can’t” I said, and I went close to her bed. I hugged her slowly, I was worried.

“T—The Baby…” she whispered again.

“He’s with your mom, they are coming” I answered kept caressing her hair.

“I… I smacked him” she whispered again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter