Chapter 27

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fell asleep after a while with my baby still in my arms. I woke up only when Minhyun touched my shoulder.

“Ji Yong” he whispered.

“Mh… Yes? What?” I grumbled.

“Wake up” he whispered again.

I woke up and when I was really awake, he started speaking.

“When Hyo Jin is out of the operation theatre and she will wake up, I wanna ask her if she wanna marry me. She has been my girlfriend for some months and she’s the perfect woman for me.” He was a bit embarassed. I felt like a knife stabbed my heart.

“Uhm…why do you tell me this?” I asked.

“Because you’re his first son’s dad and I wanna ask you to get out of her life and baby’s life. I am Ji Young’s dad, you are always absent, so…” he said.

“So what? Ji Young is MY son and you don’t have any rights to tell me what I have to do!” I yelled, caressing my baby head.

“Mpff… stay away from my girlfriend and keep away from me that little one” he said.

“Motherer….” I whispered.

 

Hyo Jin fortunately was safe and healed really fast. I went to the hospital everyday since she was discharged. It seemed like she was more happy when she saw me than when she saw Minhyun, her boyfriend.

 

“Honey” Minhyun kept her hand.

“Hey” she said.

“Today is your last day in the hospital and I wanna ask you something” he said.

I stopped outside the door and I kept listening the conversation.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

“What?” I was curious.

“Would you be my wife?” he asked embarassed.

“But….” I replied. Actually I didn’t know what to say. There was something that prevented me to say yes.

“If you wanna some time to think about it, it’s okay” he smiled.

“No.. uhm… yes, I wanna be your wife” I replied even if I had a lump in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter