Chapter 12

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong’s POV.

 

“ Problems? What problems? She has a perfect boyfriend, a lovely best friend, nice friends and her dream comes true, what kind of problems could she have?” I asked to myself while taking her in my car. I drove until my house, I didn’t know in which place going,. I excluded her house. I put her on my shoulders and I opened my house’s door.

“Hyojin, wake up!” I put her slowly on my bed and stared her.

“Mmmh” she mumbled. I stood up from my bed but when I was about to stood up, she made me sat down again and took possession of my lips powerfully. It was a kiss full of passion, feelings and sweetness. So, it was the truth? She still loved me.

 

I lost the control. What I was doing? I was taking advantage of a drunk girl. It was stronger than me the desire to make her mine.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

I opened slowly my eyes. “Where am I?” I realized that I didn’t sleep in my bed. I tried to wake up, to jump out of the bed but something prevented it: an arm surrounded my hips. I was completely and that arm didn’t comfort  me. I remembered anything of the last night, who was the arm’s owner? Maybe Seungri? I looked at the direction of the arm and I see his face. He wasn’t Seungri.

 

I woke up really fast, I ran in the bathroom and took a shower. I did it quickly but I didn’t do too noise. I was dressing myself when an arm again surrounded my hips.

“Good morning” It was Jiyong.

“Morning…” I was absent because I was thinking about the last night and what we did.

“I… I am sorry” he whispered.

“For what?” I asked.

“Because.. I took advantage of you when you were drunk.. and…” I interrupted him.

“It’s okay, don’t worry. I am not going to tell this to Mei. “ I continued.

“I don’t care, she can know what we did, I am not dating her anymore” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter