Chapter 20

A Fool Of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I told you I didn’t smoke anything! I didn’t have nothing, I finished my cigarettes too. I saw only so much alcohol” I yelled, angry after two hours the policemen  kept asking me the same questions.

“Mister Kwon, are you sure?” the policeman asked me again.

“Yes, mister policeman” I said, tired.

“Well, you won’t say anything if you do the test. It’s only a medical exam to see if you smoked or not.” He said again.

“It’s okay, no problem.” I was tired so I did everything they asked me to do and then I went home.

 

I knocked slowly at the door and Hyo Jin opened the door, still crying. As she saw my face, she closed again the door but I blocked it and entered in my own house.

“Wait, Hyo Jin, let me tell you what happened” I said.

“What? You wanna tell me my boyfriend is a drug addict?  You wanna tell me my son’s father is a drug addict?!” she yelled, still nervous.

“I didn’t smoke anything, please, believe me. I wouldn’t do this. For you, for Ji Young, my friends, my parents and also my career. I promise you” I was desperate.

 

Hyo Jin’s POV.

 

“I didn’t smoke anything, please, believe me. I wouldn’t do this. For you, for Ji Young, my friends, my parents and also my career. I promise you” He was desperate.

“I don’t believe you, Ji. I don’t.” I went in our bedroom and started to put all my clothes and Ji Young’s clothes in a suitcase.

“Where are you going? What are you doing?” he asked me, looking at what I was doing.

“I wanna go to my mom’s house with my son. I don’t want a drug addict father for my baby” I said coldly.

“Again?! Damn! Are you idiot?! I said I didn’t smoke” he yelled the last sentence.

“And I said I don’t believe you” I said calmly.

“You can’t take away the baby from me. I am his father” he yelled again and took the baby in his embrace.

“Ji, if you result positive to the medical exam.. you’ll go in jail. I don’t.. I don’t wanna be alone with him and tell him his father is not here because he’s working oversea. I don’t wanna lie to him. It’s all a big fault” I said lowering my voice on the last sentence.

“What do you mean?” He looked at me oddly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter